Be grateful. IF you take lots of money from PAP, vote wisely
Draw SGD 17B out from reserve. Crying
Our reserve got USD 280B . Sup Sup water.

Lehman, only drawed 4.9B out from reserve.
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Why need to increase gst in the first place huh??
Still said die die have to increase wor???
Many people talk as if this money they take from PAP belongs to them. Many of them are low SES and pay low income tax. YOu know who you are. If you take more than you give, then please be grateful. One more thing. If you pay low income taxes, please self-reflect deeply why can't you be a successful high income earner and contribute to Singapore. Be a contributor, not a parasite. If you're a parasite, at least don't be an ungrateful person and vote wisely.
[+] 1 user Likes agau's post
26-3-2020 5:09 PM
agau said:
Many people talk as if this money they take from PAP belongs to them. Many of them are low SES and pay low income tax. YOu know who you are. If you take more than you give, then please be grateful. One more thing. If you pay low income taxes, please self-reflect deeply why can't you be a successful high income earner and contribute to Singapore. Be a contributor, not a parasite. If you're a parasite, at least don't be an ungrateful person and vote wisely.

Your words are too harsh. Although human beings have two eyes, one nose, two hands, two legs, unfortunately, the similarities end there. Not everybody is born with equal talents in study, in doing a particular job, in doing business, and even in back stabbing people at the work place.

Many people are left behind through no fault of theirs, but because they are unable to compete against smarter people. If we can afford it, we can give them a helping hand. The idea of taxing people's income on a graduated scale means the more you earn, the more taxes you pay, and then giving goodies in reverse order is to redistribute wealth, but at the same time, we don't want to redistribute it such that in the end, everybody ends up with the same amount of money. That's the communist system. We still let the high income earners have more money left, even though they pay more taxes, while on the other extreme, the unemployed pay nothing and are getting "handouts".

However, I agree with you that if someone receives so much help from the government, he should be grateful. But you know what some of them will say? They will say it's not the government's monies, it's taxpayers' monies..
[+] 2 users Like Schroder's post
26-3-2020 5:19 PM
Schroder said:
Your words are too harsh. Although human beings have two eyes, one nose, two hands, two legs, unfortunately, the similarities end there. Not everybody is born with equal talents in study, in doing a particular job, in doing business, and even in back stabbing people at the work place.

Many people are left behind through no fault of theirs, but because they are unable to compete against smarter people. If we can afford it, we can give them a helping hand. The idea of taxing people's income on a graduated scale means the more you earn, the more taxes you pay, and then giving goodies in reverse order is to redistribute wealth, but at he same time, we don't want to redistribute it such that in the end, everybody ends up with the same amount of money. That's the communist system. We still let the high income earners have more money left, even though they pay more taxes, while on the other extreme, the unemployed pay nothing and are getting "handouts".

However, I agree with you that if someone receives so much help from the government, he should be grateful. But you know what some of them will say? They will say it's not the government's monies, it's taxpayers' monies..

Yes true. Be grateful in this difficult time.
[+] 2 users Like teo's post
26-3-2020 4:43 PM
agau said:
Thanks to PAP's competent rule, we have lots of reserves to help Singaporeans during crisis.

Today, PAP has opened the tap. Thank you very much.

Be grateful. YOu take money. You know what to do, when election comes.
You too simple minded !!
I agree 100% with what you say. The able who pay high taxes must help the less able who pay low taxes. What disgusts me are ungrateful low SES low income taxpayers who insist this money they're taking from government is theirs since they are also taxpayers. Really, how much taxes did they pay? So, if you're low SES person who doesn't pay much taxes, at least show some gratitude.

26-3-2020 5:19 PM
Schroder said:

Many people are left behind through no fault of theirs, but because they are unable to compete against smarter people. If we can afford it, we can give them a helping hand. The idea of taxing people's income on a graduated scale means the more you earn, the more taxes you pay, and then giving goodies in reverse order is to redistribute wealth, but at he same time, we don't want to redistribute it such that in the end, everybody ends up with the same amount of money. That's the communist system. We still let the high income earners have more money left, even though they pay more taxes, while on the other extreme, the unemployed pay nothing and are getting "handouts".

[+] 2 users Like agau's post
we will be paying back multiple chickens
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly [email protected] witch...scared + jealous of what?
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post
Although it is so long ago, I can still remember vividly my primary and secondary school days. Many of my classmates struggled in their studies. Tried as they did, they could not pass this or that subject, and those which they passed, they only got bad grades...not P1 or P2 but P5, P6 or even S7, S8.

During recess, however, we were all equal. Everybody ate the same bowl of mee pok bought at the school tuckshop. Even the boy who flunked his exam or class tests, his father gave him enough pocket money to buy food. He did not have to worry about surviving. We all had the same amount of pocket money.

Ten years later, all of us went out to look for a job. Some of us graduated from a university (NUS was SU at that time..and there was Nantah as well). A lot never finished primary school. Some finished their School Certificate...or GCE O level as it is called today, and had grades they were not proud to show around.

No more pocket money from their fathers. It's now salaries from their employers, and these were not the same. Some of us could afford to eat well, others could not.

Life is not fair, is it? The hand of cards we are dealt at birth is not within our control, or for us to say.
26-3-2020 4:43 PM
agau said:
Thanks to PAP's competent rule, we have lots of reserves to help Singaporeans during crisis.

Today, PAP has opened the tap. Thank you very much.

Be grateful. YOu take money. You know what to do, when election comes.

I didn't get anything, so I still not indebted. Lol
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)