Beijing unanimously passes sweeping national security law for Hong Kong
5-7-2020 9:14 PM
DCS17 said:
Bhutan rejected China's claims and the council adopted the funding for Sakteng Wildlife Sanctuary.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/ch...2020-06-29

https://www.wionews.com/world/chinas-hun...sia-310561

dont know fake news or not.

'Reported" by Indian media!

Very "good"!

Quoted by "American" living in Washington DC!

"Fantastic"! Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
I was going to do more research on Singapore, but I’ve gotten so many unprovoked personal attacks on here, and seen so many Chinese blindly attacking each other, that I’ve really been turned off the idea. Too many douchebags there for me to be risking $2.5 million of my own hard earned money investing there. I risk my life in the Army putting myself in the best position possible to win government data analytics contracts for my own company.

All I’m trying to do is get Chinese to stop attacking each other and have a genuine, impersonal dialogue about the issues, before I leave the forum.

5-7-2020 9:10 PM
SDEBOX said:
You want to see SG democracy. We are in workfare & not welfare but our social supports are reasonable and we don't have unemployment support either. Take a look at our democratic society and let me know what do you think of it?

I understand you are in DA business and I think SG may not offer you that sort of contracts you're looking for. Look at our companies market value in SGX and that would basically give you an idea what sort of size the contracts you'll able to get.
5-7-2020 9:22 PM
CJ. said:
I was going to do more research on Singapore, but I’ve gotten so many unprovoked personal attacks on here, and seen so many Chinese blindly attacking each other, that I’ve really been turned off the idea. Too many douchebags there for me to be risking $2.5 million of my own hard earned money investing there. I risk my life in the Army putting myself in the best position possible to win government data analytics contracts for my own company.

All I’m trying to do is get Chinese to stop attacking each other and have a genuine, impersonal dialogue about the issues, before I leave the forum.

Some of our non pure Chinese Sinkies are only love White man, Indian and Malay but they hate their own race from China Big Grin

Thanks for our brain washed pro western colonial education system since our childhood thumbs up
I didn't make that post, DCS17 did.

The forum admins know where I'm located.

Don't randomly pull me into nonsense I have nothing to do with.

I couldn't care less about Bhutan issues.

5-7-2020 9:19 PM
alanis said:
'Reported" by Indian media!

Very "good"!

Quoted by "American" living in Washington DC!

"Fantastic"! Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
5-7-2020 10:30 PM
CJ. said:
I didn't make that post, DCS17 did.

The forum admins know where I'm located.

Don't randomly pull me into nonsense I have nothing to do with.

I couldn't care less about Bhutan issues.

You are the only person living in Washington DC? Thinking Surprised Rolling on the flor laughing
Wait, DCS17, you're in DC?
[+] 1 user Likes CJ.'s post
30-6-2020 10:46 AM
CHAOS said:
[Image: 903275.jpeg]

162 members of National People’s Congress Standing Committee back legislation, and all Hong Kong delegates to nation’s two top political bodies to attend session at liaison office on Tuesday afternoon. Law could come into effect on Wednesday.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/poli...g-expected

communist country
[+] 1 user Likes Raum's post
Yesterday 6:23 AM
century said:
7月4日民主派舉行九龍東民間初選論壇,為7月11、12日的初選熱身。參選人黃之鋒表示,國安法下太多不確定性,但香港仍有不卑躬屈膝者,他表示,自己一息尚存將抗爭到

commie clowns here bark 7/24 joshua run road....why he still give speech in HK yesterday......
he is still joining HK sept election to fight for HK & HK people...
why china still balless to take action....so scared & worry global action...... thumbs up

美国会把成龙,华大妈等人制裁的只剩下底裤 ,为什么这么说呢?

not only jackie chan, 华大妈, alan tham....what she refers is all those who support HK security law globally.....all the commie......制裁的只剩下底裤.....
US the latest sanction on individual, company & country is super powerful...many do not understand the real detailed...she is trying to put it in simple english & language....to show the end result if really executed....
all deserve it...whether in china or HK or globally....just do it.... thumbs up
[+] 1 user Likes century's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)