Best Trip You Have Had .....
#21
a few yrs ago a duke nus med sch final yr student went to some places in Europe alone, now still uncontactable. duno wat had happened
Quote
#22
14-6-2019 5:50 PM
Notdumb said:
My advice for Unker and all those lonely souls, go China online. One night easily 10,000 online. Don't be surprised first day get 1000 likes. The people online r vetted. Once kena complain u kena ban.

So to join better not lie. Member one Yr $100 only dirt cheap!
Now so many scams suay suay go there wait kena accused of raping people ‘s Wife or underaged girls.
[Image: B2ng2bS.jpg]
Quote
#23
14-6-2019 7:45 PM
Lukongsimi said:
Now so many scams suay suay go there wait kena accused of raping people ‘s Wife or underaged girls.

Hv to use commonsense lah. I recommend 1 frd, he end up meet 4 girls in 4 different cities at one go. Came back show me all the pics. But think he now 50+ still single. He's a multi millionaire but super farking stingy! Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#24
14-6-2019 5:22 PM
niubee said:
Bro, that day u did how many shots?
Surprised

2 la. 1 on left butt; the other on right butt. Penicillin shots for std. ?
Quote
#25
I made over hundreds of overseas trip over the last 25 years.. Hard to decide which one is the best trip.. Visited all 7 wonders of the world and many exotic places, drove thousands of miles throughtout north America , snorkeling in some of the most remote islands and border crossing into another country without visa etc
Quote
#26
17-6-2019 1:23 AM
rat28 said:
I made over hundreds of overseas trip over the last 25 years.. Hard to decide which one is the best trip.. Visited all 7 wonders of the world and many exotic places, drove thousands of miles throughtout north America , snorkeling in some of the most remote islands and border crossing into another country without visa etc

I like Istanbul. Been there twice, lovely dinner cruise and view of city at night.
Quote
#27
这个你一定要去看看



Quote
#28
If you have a chance to visit Turkey again.. Spend some time at the coast along the Mediterranean sea..beautiful and cheap seafood at fraction of the cost than most European countries.
15-7-2019 11:59 PM
Unker888 said:
I like Istanbul. Been there twice, lovely dinner cruise and view of city at night.
Quote
#29
14-6-2019 5:03 PM
Unker888 said:
I think the best trip I had was about 25 years ago (1995). I was in Sydney for a regional meeting and booked in a hotel near Chinatown as I can walk to the restaurants there.

One evening as I was walking towards Chinatown, someone called me "Hello. Are you from ABC church ?". I turned round and saw this couple from my church but I hardly knew them as we were not introduced. "Yes. I am Adrian. You are ?", I stretched my hand to greet them.

They asked "Where's your wife ?". "She's not with me. I am here for a meeting and will be back this weekend.", I replied. They were in Sydney for a short holiday and we had dinner together that evening.

We became good friends when we got back home. Holidays with family and regular exercises (badminton) together. He is one of my best buddy to date.

I went to Syndey donkey years ago, one Chao Ang Moh showed his middle finger at me. Crying
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
Quote
#30
Laughing
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: