Bit coin collapsing liao....
11-1-2021 3:27 PM
DCS17 said:
K will buy one more. So today buy 2 le. One at 36k n now 33k. See how

Now $37k+.
Congrats braveheart!
Quote
14-1-2021 11:28 AM
Pascoe said:
Now $37k+.
Congrats braveheart!

Eh that very day, I bought 36, 33, 31 and sold these 3 at 35K

Which then it drops back and I started to buy at 32 32 34 35. Now can sell le.

Thank you for kicker Smile
Quote
14-1-2021 11:31 AM
DCS17 said:
Eh that very day, I bought 36, 33, 31 and sold these 3 at 35K

Which then it drops back and I started to buy at 32 32 34 35. Now can sell le.

Thank you for kicker Smile

Hold some for long term if you aren’t already vested prior to this year.
Let the kateks die pain pain!
Pigcoin will show them who the real pigs are!
Quote
14-1-2021 11:36 AM
Pascoe said:
Hold some for long term if you aren’t already vested prior to this year.
Let the kateks die pain pain!
Pigcoin will show them who the real pigs are!

ok lah. I bought 10BTC just before CB1 last year ard 6.8K or something. Then sold off at peak around 40K rececently. then on off buy sell to earn some pocket money. Hopefully will crash like QE3 mentioned. But no see any light of it yet
Quote
14-1-2021 11:41 AM
DCS17 said:
ok lah. I bought 10BTC just before CB1 last year ard 6.8K or something. Then sold off at peak around 40K rececently. then on off buy sell to earn some pocket money. Hopefully will crash like QE3 mentioned. But no see any light of it yet

I have very little pigcoin and Ethereum from years ago. Not buying anymore because I find it hard to convert them back to cash and I lost wallets, seed, passwords which i couldn’t recover. I now own MARA which is a speculative play based on bitcoin run.
Quote
Laughing
Quote
14-1-2021 11:53 AM
Pascoe said:
I have very little pigcoin and Ethereum from years ago. Not buying anymore because I find it hard to convert them back to cash and I lost wallets, seed, passwords which i couldn’t recover. I now own MARA which is a speculative play based on bitcoin run.

ehhhh which trading platform u using? So far I tied by debit cards to it, buy sell back to my multicurrency account no issues.

Nevertheless, amid the turmoil in this market, spikes and dives are good to go in sometimes.
Quote
Laughing
Quote



八点最热报 14/01/2021 从4万狂跌到3万 分析:比特币波动率比黄金大8倍
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: