16-5-2019 11:01 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
what is 'engish'? Rolling on the flor laughing

His mother tongue lah u stupiq dumbfark
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
16-5-2019 10:59 PM
EXBB said:
U better stay there lah ..got free smoke n free pork soup.

It is people like you and your cohorts here in this forum, who brings about your “hate” against the Chinese out in the general discussions and supports the westerners blindly.

Also it is you and your cohorts here, who day-in and day-out trying to bring about the negativities of the Chinese so as to let the general public here to instilling such “hate” thoughts in them.

With your limited knowledge and your preconceived ideas of the Chinese. Especially how these Chinese may have taken advantage of the world. But you have forgotten yourself, how you a fellow Malaysians who is no less the same as the Chinese has/have also benefited by taking the advantage of our hard earned success and now enjoying our system by simply converting into our citizenships, where your birth country is still trying or maybe struggling.

As I have told you before, “shut up and no one will think that you’re dumb” message still stay.

But I guess I have to forgave you. As you being a parasite, who uses vulgarity fellow forumners and discriminatory words on female forumners here, who also leeched on our country success, has SHORT memory.
Quote:China's state press and publishing body said such words were sullying the purity of the Chinese language.

It said standardised Chinese should be the norm: the press should avoid foreign abbreviations and acronyms, as well as "Chinglish" - which is a mix of English and Chinese.

The order also extends existing warnings that applied to radio and TV.

Ban it once and for all
I am a pure thoroughbred ACSian, the purest of them all. 12 years in ACS. ACPS-->ACSS-->ACJC.

D7 for "O" Level Chinese. F9 for "AO" Level Chinese. thumbs up Big Grin Big smile

Treeswing

16-5-2019 7:54 PM
amata said:
We even got those most low-bred Syonan scum like STUKA76_Dog who die die got wet to show off he is too retarded to know Chinese, while his scumy England level is even worse than my dog. lol
[+] 1 user Likes STUKA76_DADDY's post
17-5-2019 4:32 AM
Kangtangman said:
It is people like you and your cohorts here in this forum, who brings about your “hate” against the Chinese out in the general discussions and supports the westerners blindly.

Also it is you and your cohorts here, who day-in and day-out trying to bring about the negativities of the Chinese so as to let the general public here to instilling such “hate” thoughts in them.

With your limited knowledge and your preconceived ideas of the Chinese. Especially how these Chinese may have taken advantage of the world. But you have forgotten yourself, how you a fellow Malaysians who is no less the same as the Chinese has/have also benefited by taking the advantage of our hard earned success and now enjoying our system by simply converting into our citizenships, where your birth country is still trying or maybe struggling.

As I have told you before, “shut up and no one will think that you’re dumb” message still stay.

But I guess I have to forgave you. As you being a parasite, who uses vulgarity fellow forumners and discriminatory words on female forumners here, who also leeched on our country success, has SHORT memory.

good. 义正言自,是非分明。骂的好。这种粪坑里的虫。
Your this post is addressed to EXBB but he is Indian so you tell him also no use.

When you mentioned cohort, I take it you were referring to me along with those other Pro West extremists like tiulenomo and obamao etc. However, I am not Pro USA/West, far from it. I don't like White people at all but I don't like the PRC Cheena too. I find they are in reality no different from them Whites folks on many levels except for their skin colour.

I started off as neutral in Sg Talk. I only started to react negatively to all them PRC Cheena w.hores in here when they started spamming the forum with how great China is and so on and so forth every single fu.cking day 24/7. My main agenda here had always been to whack the P.A.P and their Internet Brigade of running dogs but thanks to Chinese Chauvinists like polanski and his many clones, he made me refocus all my attacks on the PRC and Mainland Chinese instead. You never once seen me post anything negative about overseas Chinese outside of China because they have never been an issue and are perceived by everyone as hardworking model citizens throughout the world.

I interact daily with Chinese Nationals. I know their kuan and pattern inside out. I do not like what I see and know about them. Some are okay but unfortunately it is really some only as the overwhelming majority are quite something else altogether.

Treeswing

17-5-2019 4:32 AM
Kangtangman said:

[+] 1 user Likes STUKA76_DADDY's post
17-5-2019 10:54 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Your this post is addressed to EXBB but he is Indian so you tell him also no use.

When you mentioned cohort, I take it you were referring to me along with those other Pro West extremists like tiulenomo and obamao etc. However, I am not Pro USA/West, far from it. I don't like White people at all but I don't like the PRC Cheena too. I find they are in reality no different from them Whites folks on many levels except for their skin colour.

I started off as neutral in Sg Talk. I only started to react negatively to all them PRC Cheena w.hores in here when they started spamming the forum with how great China is and so on and so forth every single fu.cking day 24/7. My main agenda here had always been to whack the P.A.P and their Internet Brigade of running dogs but thanks to Chinese Chauvinists like polanski and his many clones, he made me refocus all my attacks on the PRC and Mainland Chinese instead. You never once seen me post anything negative about overseas Chinese outside of China because they have never been an issue and are perceived by everyone as hardworking model citizens throughout the world.

I interact daily with Chinese Nationals. I know their kuan and pattern inside out. I do not like what I see and know about them. Some are okay but unfortunately it is really some only as the overwhelming majority are quite something else altogether.

Treeswing

I am surprised that you would think yourself as a cohort of this individual. When I wrote that I do not have any specific in mind but merely a general remarks.

But since you jumped into it there is nothing I can do about.

I tend to agree with you that majority of the Chinese may be overwhelming but don’t forget China has 1.4 billions, with just a small percentage of those people whom we “despised” surely the number is huge.

Majority of the Chinese will take times to be at a level where majority will accept, just like myself, I am still trying to learn to accept them as they are. I traveled in China extensively due to my work, I learned from my Caucasian colleagues they had accepted them as they are here in China. Especially the rushing by jumping queue that is something I still cannot understand or comprehend.

What I am trying to say here is that we need to learn in accepting the Chinese and not see them as evil one as this individual and the liked mind fellow forumners here. Just because of a few bad apples we end up judging the whole Chinese as the baddies that’s just not fair.
[+] 1 user Likes Kangtangman's post
Good to know you were not referring to me but you cannot blame me for thinking that way given that polanski and his Cheena gang have painted me as being in the same league as tiumelomo and obamao etc. just because I whacked them as hard as those 2 Pro White extremists Laughing

The problem is because of their massive population numbers, a few bad apples would mean their numbers are in the tens of millions if not hundreds of millions. nailbite Anyway, I have to carry on whacking polanski and his merry gang of Chinese Chauvinists in here to level the playing field and keep things balanced and in their proper perspectives.

Treeswing

17-5-2019 11:16 AM
Kangtangman said:
I am surprised that you would think yourself as a cohort of this individual. When I wrote that I do not have any specific in mind but merely a general remarks.

But since you jumped into it there is nothing I can do about.

I tend to agree with you that majority of the Chinese may be overwhelming but don’t forget China has 1.4 billions, with just a small percentage of those people whom we “despised” surely the number is huge.

Majority of the Chinese will take times to be at a level where majority will accept, just like myself, I am still trying to learn to accept them as they are. I traveled in China extensively due to my work, I learned from my Caucasian colleagues they had accepted them as they are here in China. Especially the rushing by jumping queue that is something I still cannot understand or comprehend.

What I am trying to say here is that we need to learn in accepting the Chinese and not see them as evil one as this individual and the liked mind fellow forumners here. Just because of a few bad apples we end up judging the whole Chinese as the baddies that’s just not fair.
哎呀这些都是殖民者遗留下来的怪物。狂妄自大,但又硬不起来。学了几个阴文字,但知识文化水平都很低下。
17-5-2019 11:25 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Good to know you were not referring to me but you cannot blame me for thinking that way given that polanski and his Cheena gang have painted me as being in the same league as tiumelomo and obamao etc. just because I whacked them as hard as those 2 Pro White extremists Laughing

The problem is because of their massive population numbers, a few bad apples would mean their numbers are in the tens of millions if not hundreds of millions. nailbite Anyway, I have to carry on whacking polanski and his merry gang of Chinese Chauvinists in here to level the playing field and keep things balanced and in their proper perspectives.

Treeswing

All of us made our responses here based on our preference. Not mentioning names here those who paint bad light on the Chinese are equally if not more than those who supports the Chinese.

This forum is open for us to share our views OBJECTIVELY, but like I said due to our preferences we tend to be “protective to certain extent” in defending our preferences...to you these people are Chinese chauvinist but for those on the oppositions side equally see the same as Westerner chauvinist too...

You mentioned about balance, how can this be brought into this forum, especially when we have our preferences? I’ve tried but this is tough...but I always try to answer objectively still some sees that I am being biased.
[+] 1 user Likes Kangtangman's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)