Bukit Batok SMC set for rematch between PAP's Murali Pillai and SDP's Chee Soon Juan
Laughing Laughing

30-6-2020 1:24 PM
starbugs said:
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

30-6-2020 1:24 PM
starbugs said:
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
A veteran with 20,30 years experience party secretary general pitching himself again a newbie minority candidate Big Grin
It is like a PHD, which he has, taking on a primary, or ok, Sec 1 student in a Maths Contest.
And in the last contest, the Sec 1 student scored 61% and that PHD guy got 39%.
He is wasting people time to vote
30-6-2020 2:36 PM
maipenrai said:
A veteran with 20,30 years experience party secretary general pitching himself again a newbie minority candidate Big Grin
It is like a PHD, which he has, taking on a primary, or ok, Sec 1 student in a Maths Contest.

Did he self reflect and stop
Dont talk. VOTE CSJ In.
[+] 2 users Like CanBeDone's post
30-6-2020 2:37 PM
Casanova said:
Did he self reflect and stop

Stop already he got no job to do. He work 3 months in 5 years.
30-6-2020 2:36 PM
maipenrai said:

got 1 old techinican change light bulb for 26 years den retired... now he wan to change light bulb again.. but didnt know the estate all change to led light leow.
What a waste, I want to vote for CSJ but that is not my constituency. Crying Crying Crying
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post
csj buaysai la tell u
got to do with his face la
i cant explain..
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)