Bullied at work? Here’s what you can do
Just a job...no big deal.
A company that allows such horrible management is not a good place to stay for long.
Only 2 ways, either you Fire or Take over the boss... Big Grin
Quote:Things have since improved slightly between her and her 41-year-old manager after she told him how she felt about his comments, but her 59-year-old director continues to make them.
Reasons behind workplace bullying

My sly old Chinese fox also around that age!
Bloody evil, see people suffer, then happy.
See people happy, he not happy.
25-4-2019 12:48 PM
hfourhappy said:

Nonsense! Where in this world got manager ever bully a pretty girl* like u wan. Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote:The bully might have been a victim of workplace bullying previously as a junior worker and as a senior now, he feels the need to treat his juniors the same. The hectic work culture in Singapore could possibly be another contributing reason, said Dr Chow.

I heard someone say this : Last time nobody teach me, I learn the hard way, now why I teach you now, you go and figure it out yourself?
Instead of mentoring someone and guide someone.
hfourhappy said:

For sinkees who ganged up with FTs to bully locals, I don't consider them as Singaporeans.
Quote:“So this person who bullies, they’ve got self-esteem issues, they’ve got some sense of shame. If another person shows that they are more competent, they are likely to be next in line for promotion, or they might take over the position… things like that would actually increase the propensity or possibility of bullying.”

Fully agreed!!!!
Quote:“When their mood is affected, they start to feel fatigued all the time, the concentration levels are affected, they cannot get out of bed, they lose motivation, and sometimes they might even have this profound sense of worthlessness.”

This is the whole intention of a bully wants from you.
Want to see your suffer.
You suffer, bully happy.
You happy bully suffer.
hfourhappy said:

Many of these phycopathtic old birds around in society.. Big Grin
Quote:Resign from your job
If things do not improve and regardless of how much they enjoy doing their job, employees should consider resigning from the company “If you are confident in yourself and you’ve given your best, you really don’t have to worry about your capability. So in this kind of situation, why suffer in silence? Just leave. The company will lose a valued person and if the manager is very incompetent and cannot manage properly, the company will be losing a lot of people,” Ang said.

No, never resign.
If you resign, bully will think bully won the war.
When the next one come in, bully will again do the same to the person.
25-4-2019 12:53 PM
gemstar said:
For sinkees who ganged up with FTs to bully locals, I don't consider them as Singaporeans.

Dear Gem, very true, traitor indeed. Spread news about locals to pinoys.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)