Bus captain assaulted by man for some 12 mins after man was told to don mask
16-9-2020 5:01 PM
Patriot Missile said:
Exercise a bit of common sense which i know sinkee has none. The other day while I was still eating a safe distance a.ss immediately called me to put on mask. DIU!

If you have finished eating, you are supposed to put back your mask and not continue to sit without the mask. I think the safe distance ambassador must have observed and noted that you have finished eating.

It happened to me once too. For the safety of everyone, please put back your mask once you have finished your meal.
[+] 1 user Likes stinv's post
double charges, assault and not co-operative wearing mask.
Cane the butt !!!!!! 12 Stokes!
Jail 12 months....
Tell the rest who don't like to wear mask to F off from bus, mrt....
Ban these people for good.
Make the guy clean 200 buses internal and external.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
16-9-2020 7:00 PM
stinv said:
If you have finished eating, you are supposed to put back your mask and not continue to sit without the mask. I think the safe distance ambassador must have observed and noted that you have finished eating.

It happened to me once too. For the safety of everyone, please put back your mask once you have finished your meal.

Dun be double standard. If u blady want to enforce without using brains, all commuters in bus please sit 1 m apart. Diu!!!
16-9-2020 8:47 PM
Patriot Missile said:
Dun be double standard. If u blady want to enforce without using brains, all commuters in bus please sit 1 m apart. Diu!!!

If everyone wears a mask, the infection rate will be much reduced.

[Image: KkfgeB8.jpg]
Next time you see anyone never wear mask, you just tell them fine $300. Ugly004
笨拙的人讲道理,聪明的人说故事。
16-9-2020 9:12 PM
stinv said:
If everyone wears a mask, the infection rate will be much reduced.

[Image: KkfgeB8.jpg]
The infection rate is blady lower than dengue fever and death. Diu!
16-9-2020 9:17 PM
QE3 said:
Next time you see anyone never wear mask, you just tell them fine $300. Ugly004

By now people should have get used to the idea of wearing a mask in public space to beat COVID-19.

A fine for first time offender is definitely needed. Repeated offender and those who hurt others while not wearing a mask should face more than just a fine
16-9-2020 9:41 PM
stinv said:
By now people should have get used to the idea of wearing a mask in public space to beat COVID-19.

A fine for first time offender is definitely needed. Repeated offender and those who hurt others while not wearing a mask should face more than just a fine

However there r some folks n elderly finding it a hassle still wearing mask all these few months
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)