CNY display at Hougang
7-2-2019 7:31 AM
wendychan said:
town council allow?

at least better than the koi fish tank right Wendy?
7-2-2019 7:25 AM
wallstreetraider said:
PM Lee will tell us this pig year , economy will still be good ...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

or perhaps attempt to convince the public that this is the selected reserved zodiac icon to represent all new year celebrations for the next few years...? duntell
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way [Image: MuUA4FI.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ToBeUK's post
6-2-2019 11:55 PM
kgliangp said:
[Image: Odmacc9.jpg]
This year, 2019 year of pig.

I was fascinated by the chinese new year display at Hougang Village at the junction hougang street 61 and hougang ave 4 .

It was last year cny display. With all the "dog" still running around.

Why? Why just not remove the dog? Wonder if all others estate is doing the same?

Anyway i do support recycling but it make me wondering what causes and who make such a decision? for new year?

Wtf!?

Economy is not looking goodSad
7-2-2019 7:25 AM
wallstreetraider said:
PM Lee will tell us this pig year , economy will still be good ...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I don't trust a single word all those men in white that said. Not even those statistics datas released all are made of flowery figures.
[+] 2 users Like gemstar's post
It’s not about which is better.

7-2-2019 7:48 AM
hfourhappy said:
at least better than the koi fish tank right Wendy?
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly bit@h witch...scared + jealous of what?
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post
6-2-2019 11:55 PM
kgliangp said:
[Image: Odmacc9.jpg]
This year, 2019 year of pig.

I was fascinated by the chinese new year display at Hougang Village at the junction hougang street 61 and hougang ave 4 .

It was last year cny display. With all the "dog" still running around.

Why? Why just not remove the dog? Wonder if all others estate is doing the same?

Anyway i do support recycling but it make me wondering what causes and who make such a decision? for new year?

Wtf!?

discarded when no more use. next yr will be the piggies.
7-2-2019 10:32 AM
gemstar said:
I don't trust a single word all those men in white that said. Not even those statistics datas released all are made of flowery figures.

I concur with your believes, because when it is general election time, all statistics will show good results, and more "sweets" Big smile Big smile Big smile will be distributed to the electroates.........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
7-2-2019 7:50 AM
ToBeUK said:
or perhaps attempt to convince the public that this is the selected reserved zodiac icon to represent all new year celebrations for the next few years...? duntell

... those not represented after each cycle, like cat, orang utan, chameleon etc? Winking
7-2-2019 2:30 PM
fitvip said:
... those not represented after each cycle, like cat, orang utan, chameleon etc? Winking

if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way [Image: MuUA4FI.jpg]
7-2-2019 10:12 AM
Raum said:
Economy is not looking goodSad

Think so, copi-o raise 20 cent compare to last year 10cent. Dessert up 50 cents
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)