Can Beijing leverage overseas Chinese in struggle with US?
3-8-2020 8:20 AM
Notdumb said:
U miss your farking wife? 127fs4573872

this commie dog start again.....your fxxking china wife kena fxxk by few thousands china man?.... Rolling on the flor laughing
3-8-2020 8:25 AM
century said:
your fxxking china wife kena fxxk by few thousands china man?.... Rolling on the flor laughing

Your wife runaway with chinaman how long already? Rolling on the flor laughing
3-8-2020 8:26 AM
Notdumb said:
Your wife runaway with chinaman how long already? Rolling on the flor laughing

my wife with me all the time...you know your wife only & she run away with fcck by 10 china man everyday?.... Rolling on the flor laughing
3-8-2020 8:30 AM
century said:
my wife with me all the time...you know your wife only & she run away with fcck by 10 china man everyday?.... Rolling on the flor laughing

Thats becos i just returned your wife mah. She likes orgy. Rolling on the flor laughing
3-8-2020 8:32 AM
Notdumb said:
Thats becos i just returned your wife mah. She likes orgy. Rolling on the flor laughing

already said my wife with me all the time....you fxxk chaos wife last night? all here know you fxxk all commie dogs' wife here? which one most smelly?...all know who are those commies dogs here.....your wife just returned & fxxk by 10 china man every night? pro? $1 per shoot?.... Rolling on the flor laughing
2-8-2020 10:45 AM
century said:
all these fxxking commie here just like Notdumb, know nut, 7/24 here star personal attack....no fact, data, evidence or news to share....discredit thru lies, then they win? all these commie here is just real dogs....spam, stir shyt, that is all....spy? lick balls dogs the most.... Rolling on the flor laughing

美國和中共打一仗會怎樣?中國百姓的回答令人震驚

dont talk about oversea chinese....even china people....they also support US to rescue them from getting human right & freedom....
ccp has caused how many millions china people died? 10 mil?.....
so many evil things they have done....xinjinag, tibet, taiwan, HK....on their own people?....
externally? SCS, colonised thru OBOR, WV, steal, theft, grab?....ton more?....
watch this video...they will lead US alliance their way inside china?.... Rolling on the flor laughing

2-8-2020 10:57 AM
century said:
消息指中共元老密會美國特使,拉習近平落馬?將會腥風血雨?

not only china people....even all the ex-leaders....jiang, hu, wen, zhu & ton more also fight now?...work with US some more? all these are hanjian?...... Rolling on the flor laughing
among leaders also fight? li keqiang?....what oversea chinese?...internal already very interesting....
external chinese in taiwan, HK, US, asean?..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

based on know nut commie dogs here....all these are hanjian?....then globally easily 1 billion hanjian?....
these are really chinese & fight for chinese future....instead all the commie dogs here are real hanjian in disguise.....this is how all these commies dogs here twist & BS 7/24, these dogs are totally shameless...all these dogs can only start personal BS here....... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up
習、李正式宣佈決裂,劉鶴大嘴巴狂抽李克強

now even china prime minister kena humiliated by Xi....create another enemy?....
how many china top leaders kena sack, jail, evaporated, frozen....how about these people their family members?....
how many enemy Xi has inside & outside china today? they will just let him go?.....Xi can sleep well every night?....
all these people will join hands & come back? these are all powerful with connection people?.... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing
1-8-2020 10:28 AM
century said:

我們將全力以赴消滅中共!美國和中共不可能再合作,幫中共說話的都是從中獲得利益者,快點開打經濟戰有助減少南海熱戰的發生

steve bannon confirmed US & china relationship will not U turn anymore....
those speak for china are going for $$ only....put belief & security on top of everything....
only concern now....US try to use minimum cost to win the battle both economically & military....it should be when china at their weakest before they wake up or get ready, with internal fight now....just do it at right time....stop considering all the $$, important is to get rid of..... thumbs up

now china no more money....almost all previous connection, OBOR, people, internal & ecternal of china....almost all break off now?....plus those kena badly by ccp....all will stand forward 1 by 1....how about WV affected?...Xi & china has to pay back now?..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing
Whenever come near to fight, US will say it would be neutral.

Rolling on the flor laughing
Can us leverage overseas Chinese in struggle with beijing?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)