Cancer
#1
Who or any of your relatives got cancer?

Want to try kangen water? No venture no gain. Wink

I bought it. Wink

visit http://www.extreme-power.org

Cannot bring money to the grave friend. Pass around.
Quote
#2

I have prior history of cancer.
Doc diagnose as skin cancer (Melanoma) and due to genetics.

Was operated twice few years ago and had since recovered.

People with moles on soles and palms, please try to remove these. Better to do so when young. Melanoma is a severe form of skin cancer and is highly malignant and dangerous. The mole(s) grows noticeably slowly and is usually not symmetrical.

This skin cancer is common in Ang Mo countries but rare in Asia.

Hope this info might help some forumers.
Quote
#3
Aussies favourite cancer. Life's a beach. Wink Always good to cut it off.

Still, prevention is better than cure. If there's something to prevent it now, why not? Wink Cheaper in the long run also. Used in hospitals for cancer patients. Wink
Quote
#4
walaneh!
research has shown that there are actually certain carcinogenic (cancer causing) cells living in everybody's body just waiting for the right environment to develop into tumour.
be careful of moles on ur face - u may look sexy or ugly but underneath may be malignant tissues.
Quote
#5


Hello,
Have you been injured at work? Do you feel like you have no one to turn to or are fearful for the time and money you are losing? Let the attorneys at Workers' Compensation, LLC save the day by protecting your rights! We specialize on representing those who have been injured on the job and deserve prompt medical treatment and compensation for their lost wages.
Quote
#6
28-12-2011 10:02 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh!
research has shown that there are actually certain carcinogenic (cancer causing) cells living in everybody's body just waiting for the right environment to develop into tumour.
be careful of moles on ur face - u may look sexy or ugly but underneath may be malignant tissues.

serious??!?! Surprised: Surprised: Surprised:
i have moles near my mouth... Thinking:
Quote
#7
30-12-2011 9:18 PM
essen said:
28-12-2011 10:02 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh!
research has shown that there are actually certain carcinogenic (cancer causing) cells living in everybody's body just waiting for the right environment to develop into tumour.
be careful of moles on ur face - u may look sexy or ugly but underneath may be malignant tissues.

serious??!?! Surprised: Surprised: Surprised:
i have moles near my mouth... Thinking:

take note of the size of ur mole - measure it if possible.
as long as it doesn't change in size or color, u r quite safe, leave it alone.
but if any change, pls be careful.
Quote
#8
So, all huat liao. Ready to get kangen water yet?
You can use this id for registration if you want to get it. Or let me know. Also got installment for Singapore folks now.

#1061108 for Jennifer Tang Pei Hoon
Quote
#9
Dr Hiromi Shinya - Colon Cancer Specialist. Inventor of Colonoscopy.thumbs up

He can tell you how long you will live by looking at your feces and colon. lol

Coffee Enema anyone? I tried it. Summary below.music

I went to America to study as a resident of surgeon in 1963. The previous year, Silent Spring by Rachel Carson was published, in which she warned that the agrochemical and chemical synthetic materials invented in 20th Century could damage the nature and human body. It is the first sign of warning.
At the time America was in the boom of “mass production and mass consumption to symbolize richness” and was enjoying the food. During that time, in the medical world even very small polyps had to be extirpated by means of abdominal operation. I was having a serious doubt in such surgeries for a long time, and in 1969 I finally developed the epoch-making surgery of extirpating colon polyp using colonoscopy without abdominal operation.
In the process of inspection using colonoscopy, I discovered that people who had good intestinal phase were more likely to have good health. Since then I have done about 300,000 medical inspections and 100,000 polypectomies. As the result, I became confident that fine health was based on proper diet hence normal elimination that makes good bowel condition.
The change of diet brings tremendous burden on your bowel

I have had nearly 40 years of experience in medical care both in Japan and America.
During the 1960s, Japanese diet was rapidly westernized and high-calorie and high-protein diet became common. Besides, we were buying more and more fast food and eating out more. At the same time, the hazardous environment change including air pollution, ambient pollution, soil change, overuse of agrochemical and chemical fertilizer started having an effect on our health. My 300,000 diagnoses told me that those bad elements affected human bowel.

Regardless of quality of food, cancer-causing substances generate in your large intestine. The longer cancer-causing substances stay there, the more likely you suffer from colon polyp and intestinal cancer

It is Coffee Enema makes that intestinal phase better

Coffee Enema is one of the methods to clean colon by improving constipation and fecal impaction. You can use Coffee Enema twice a day without disturbing the function of small intestine because it only cleans left side of large intestine.
If you are worried that Coffee Enema might be addictive, I can assure you by my data that you will still maintain normal bowel movement. People who use Coffee Enema have good intestinal phase, good bowel movement with few constipation and fecal impaction. Most of my friends are using Coffee Enema once or twice a day although they are not suffering from constipation. They would like to keep clean colon with clean fold of bowel. Especially crud and food scum tend to pile up at the left of large intestine.
Detoxication

Coffee Enema is one of Gerson therapies developed by Dr. Max Gerson about 70 years ago. The liver is the biggest organ that generates toxin in the body. It is ideal for the improvement of liver function if you can remove toxin and body wastes generated in the colon by using Coffee Enema as soon as possible.
Whatever you do has only temporary effect unless the large intestine is clean. So I developed coffee for enema (cafe Colon -- editor) by adding to organic coffee the ingredients for to create good bowel condition based on this theory.
Another profound effect of Coffee Enema is that toxin and body waste in the blood can be removed more efficiently. After nutrition of food you eat is digested and absorbed in small intestine, food scum and undigested material stay in the fold of colon and bowel wall. If it stays more than a day, decomposition and fermentation will progress and generate toxin. It is important to get rid of remnants of food as feces using Coffee Enema before decomposition and fermentation.
Quote
#10
30-12-2011 10:07 PM
walaneh said:
30-12-2011 9:18 PM
essen said:
28-12-2011 10:02 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh!
research has shown that there are actually certain carcinogenic (cancer causing) cells living in everybody's body just waiting for the right environment to develop into tumour.
be careful of moles on ur face - u may look sexy or ugly but underneath may be malignant tissues.

serious??!?! Surprised: Surprised: Surprised:
i have moles near my mouth... Thinking:

take note of the size of ur mole - measure it if possible.
as long as it doesn't change in size or color, u r quite safe, leave it alone.
but if any change, pls be careful.

my father used to have a mole at the side between his nose n cheek for many years nothing happened but eventually he was having breathing difficulties and went for specialist check-up found that underneath that mole was a mountain of malignant tissues - blocking his airway passage.
after removal he is now able to breathe more naturally but had to sacrifice part of his nose n cheek lor.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: