Carrie confirm Puppet of Fatty Xi. When asked when will she die, she just ran away!
This country need an encounter such as an earthquake or some alien invasion to unite the whole country. I mean city.

They are so broken.

China leaders have zero capability in managing anything outside of mainland China. They want the territorial rights but afraid to take responsibility when the situation is difficult.

Is Hong Kong really part of China? If it is, show some Chinese leadership now and take control.
Just saying...
[+] 1 user Likes toothpick's post
There are treaties past and present.
Opium war until the present.
To clear the mess takes time.
China is now rich and powerful.
One country 2 system for Hong kong.
No go independence for taiwan as they r own people basically fighting a civil war.
Singapore majority chinese is totally different. Singapore is a sovereign country.
LKY shed tears as Singapore has to leave Malaysia. Malaysia adds honey in the form of cheap water.

The best option for Hong kong is for Carrie Lam to order her forces to kill.
With this stroke she becomes Iron Lady not disturbing Xi too much.
Puppet?? Of course puppet lah...all province governer also puppet to beijing mah....same as minister, president puppet to prime minister..

Thats the rule of the politics game
China Govt made use of her to Represent HK . . . but in what way?

Laughing
Omnipresent said on 20 Nov 2019, that he purposely harassed me to take revenge for Mr IVRSTI who was banned.
Like our MPs .. puppets aka yes men
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
Tiunelomo loves to be the pawn of his angmoh colonial masters to stir sai about Hong Kong and China!
13-8-2019 9:47 PM
Ola said:
China Govt made use of her to Represent HK . . . but in what way?

Laughing

When did you migrate from Hong Kong to Singapore?
Jialat. What if nuclear is used?
HK journalists sibei hiong ...

With so many segment of the society against her, the low hanging fruits is to remove the bill total, inquiry on police brutality and her resignation.

I wonder why she did not do it if is for good of HK. She says She loves HK ... interestingly. She loves herself more I guess unless PRC Commine is the gate.

Beware of PRC 50 cents in the Forum that undermine Singapore Sovereignty

13-8-2019 10:18 PM
Cory said:
HK journalists sibei hiong ...

With so many segment of the society against her, the low hanging fruits is to remove the bill total, inquiry on police brutality and her resignation.

I wonder why she did not do it if is for good of HK. She says She loves HK ... interestingly. She loves herself more I guess unless PRC Commine is the gate.

She is dead meat. Unless she orders her forces to get serious. Kill.
She is not love in China. China also cannot change Leader at this moment.
In Hongkong she is hated. No way out.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)