Carrie confirm Puppet of Fatty Xi. When asked when will she die, she just ran away!
#41
Don't worry, She will resign as she is an honourable woman who had promised she would resign if she had lost the support of the people.
Quote
#42
14-8-2019 6:01 AM
sudoku said:
Don't worry, She will resign as she is an honourable woman who had promised she would resign if she had lost the support of the people.

She has no replacement at this moment. China is still handoff.
Better she kills herself. Commit harakiri. seppuku.
Quote
#43
14-8-2019 5:23 AM
PervertoSan said:
I don't understand why so many on this forum cursing HKG when it's not even our business.....not only curse HKG but support PRC communist policies...

so strange...have PRC agents really infiltrated everywhere?

HK is part of China. Tell me this sentence is not true? It is 100 % true fact .
Quote
#44
13-8-2019 10:32 PM
singlion said:
She is dead meat. Unless she orders her forces to get serious. Kill.
She is not love in China. China also cannot change Leader at this moment.
In Hongkong she is hated. No way out.

No lsh!the better solution is tbst she kill herself!
Quote
#45
13-8-2019 9:26 PM
singlion said:
No country will take Hong kong seriously. To do so has implications.
With China Hong kong glows like a diamond.
Now less as other cities overtake Hong kong.

Hong kong so good....? Actually is living hell for ordinary hong kong people....living space is like coffin, widespread poverty ....

The govt did nothing for decades to solve these instead think of ways to please Beijing.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Quote
#46
14-8-2019 7:30 AM
sgbuffett said:
Hong kong so good....? Actually is living hell for ordinary hong kong people....living space is like coffin, widespread poverty ....

The govt did nothing for decades to solve these instead think of ways to please Beijing.

Not correct. Complicated. Those who buy don't want cheap housing to be built.
They want the speculations.
Quote
#47
14-8-2019 6:04 AM
singlion said:
She has no replacement at this moment. China is still handoff.
Better she kills herself. Commit harakiri. seppuku.

Need advice and help from cow.
Quote
#48
14-8-2019 2:22 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Since all Chinese ancestors originate from Africa, you sure you can carry their balls happily when your ancestors balls looked like this Rolling on the flor laughing

Once again,you lovev to exhibit your ignorance, arrogantly! Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#49
14-8-2019 6:06 AM
lone8 said:
HK is part of China. Tell me this sentence is not true? It is 100 % true fact .



Not true. It is neither here nor there.
Quote
#50
13-8-2019 9:26 PM
singlion said:
No country will take Hong kong seriously. To do so has implications.
With China Hong kong glows like a diamond.
Now less as other cities overtake Hong kong.

Based on what u mentioned, perhaps China can let go Hong Kong and let them rule by themselves?

To most foreign countries, Hong kong is a diamond before 97 hand over.
After hand over, it slowly become just a stone to china or maybe an eyesore to china. Nobody wants it, nobody put faith in it no more.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: