Chan Chun Sing and Pritam Singh spar in Parliament over data on job distribution
MOM should have the data. I will be very surprised if they don't collect these data because they will need these data to analyze future trends.
Quote
8-1-2020 3:01 PM
jahtl said:
MOM should have the data. I will be very surprised if they don't collect these data because they will need these data to analyze future trends.

State secret, cannot reveal.
Quote
7-1-2020 8:30 PM
Cory said:
I think he is right. PR, Foreigners or Singaporeans, they work as a team. As long net jobs Singaporeans has more due to their presents, is ok.

Do not allow P A P Ministers to Cry Wolf to Little Red Riding Hood.

It is NOT about PR, FTs or Citizens working as a Team, but rather the job selection criteria/ JobsBank/ Employment Pass is TO target and Discriminate own citizens.

When there is such UNLEVEL Competition, how can it ever give Citizens the best chance?

That is why MP Chan CS really LOST in the forest with his arguments. Driving the 70% into the Ditch again? Also, P A P can choose to sack Chan CS or Josephine Teo who is Minister for Foreigners. They are doing a disservice and thus, not needed.

Social disintegration is caused by PA P.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[Image: wKyygVE.png]



Mr Chan said:“The ultimate competition is not pitting Singaporeans against the PRs, it is about the team Singapore comprising Singaporeans, the PRs and even the foreign work force…competing to give Singaporeans the best chance possible.”

Mr Chan, who also serves as the ruling party’s second-assistant secretary-general, had made a similar comment in August last year when he said that ‘top’ foreign talent are “competing for Singapore” instead of competing with locals.
I demand Apology from Josephine Teo.
Quote
13-1-2020 1:25 PM
Ola said:
Do not allow P A P Ministers to Cry Wolf to Little Red Riding Hood.

It is NOT about PR, FTs or Citizens working as a Team, but rather the job selection criteria/ JobsBank/ Employment Pass is TO target and Discriminate own citizens.

When there is such UNLEVEL Competition, how can it ever give Citizens the best chance?

That is why MP Chan CS really LOST in the forest with his arguments. Driving the 70% into the Ditch again? Also, P A P can choose to sack Chan CS or Josephine Teo who is Minister for Foreigners. They are doing a disservice and thus, not needed.

Social disintegration is caused by PA P.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[Image: wKyygVE.png]



Mr Chan said:“The ultimate competition is not pitting Singaporeans against the PRs, it is about the team Singapore comprising Singaporeans, the PRs and even the foreign work force…competing to give Singaporeans the best chance possible.”

Mr Chan, who also serves as the ruling party’s second-assistant secretary-general, had made a similar comment in August last year when he said that ‘top’ foreign talent are “competing for Singapore” instead of competing with locals.

Stiffer penalties for employers with discriminatory hiring practices, including debarment of work pass renewal (
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...-practices)


Wayang… they excluded big MNCs like DBS, HP, Standard chartered which has heaps of FT in there?
Quote
8-1-2020 3:31 PM
sudoku said:
State secret, cannot reveal.

Obviously they can't reveal it, the PAP's mai spread fear culture... Laughing
Quote
15-1-2020 10:15 AM
mmi said:
Stiffer penalties for employers with discriminatory hiring practices, including debarment of work pass renewal (
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...-practices)


Wayang… they excluded big MNCs like DBS, HP, Standard chartered which has heaps of FT in there?

It is good to penalise companies with discriminatory hiring practices, but the crux of the matter is that big companies like DBS, HP, Standard Chartered has scores of FTs in their employ........ Crying Crying
Quote
15-1-2020 10:22 AM
debono said:
It is good to penalise companies with discriminatory hiring practices, but the crux of the matter is that big companies like DBS, HP, Standard Chartered has scores of FTs in their employ........ Crying Crying

Mega companies have professional HR team that has all grounds covered. Very difficult to catch them.
Quote
15-1-2020 10:22 AM
debono said:
It is good to penalise companies with discriminatory hiring practices, but the crux of the matter is that big companies like DBS, HP, Standard Chartered has scores of FTs in their employ........ Crying Crying

anyway damage done 10 years ago when the gates were opened. Now trying to plug holes in a leaking pipe
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: