Chaos in Dr M’s Msia: Dr M jiaklat! Johor trip is a waste, Pahang Prince may be King
#1
[Image: 682778.jpeg]

Nurul quits as PKR veep, won't serve gov't in any capacity

In a shocking development, Nurul Izzah Anwar announced her resignation as PKR vice-president and said she would no longer serve the federal government in any capacity.

Nurul, who is the daughter of PKR president Anwar Ibrahim and Deputy Prime Minister Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, was heading the special Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) task force.

https://www.malaymail.com/s/1703825/nuru...govt-posts

Nurul Izzah Anwar resigned after meeting Muhyiddin Yassin and the Special Branch Director

Nurul Izzah Anwar resigned after meeting Muhyiddin Yassin and the Special Branch Director, Hamid Bador. What transpired in that meeting to prompt Nurul to resign? Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad is not talking. “I do not know anything about what is happening in the Pakatan Harapan component party and I am unaware of her resignation. However, she must have had her reasons to do what she did,“ Mahathir said.

https://www.malaysia-today.net/2018/12/1...muhyiddin/
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
Quote
#2
Why is Mahathir like this? Why cannot he change? Culture of’ Suspicion, Fear & Envy’ return to doom Malaysia as new PM returns to old ways of politicking

In what may well be a prelude to a significant policy shift, Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad has taken to warning Malays that they are being left behind, that they are not on par with other races, that they are increasingly confined to the urban fringes where infrastructure is poor.

With rhetorical flourish, he even confessed to an audience at UiTM recently of being ashamed that “in our own country we are left behind….” It is an idea straight out of his ‘Malay Dilemma’ thesis.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...revisited/
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
Quote
#3
18-12-2018 12:17 PM
MrMarket said:
Why is Mahathir like this? Why cannot he change? Culture of’ Suspicion, Fear & Envy’ return to doom Malaysia as new PM returns to old ways of politicking

In what may well be a prelude to a significant policy shift, Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad has taken to warning Malays that they are being left behind, that they are not on par with other races, that they are increasingly confined to the urban fringes where infrastructure is poor.

With rhetorical flourish, he even confessed to an audience at UiTM recently of being ashamed that “in our own country we are left behind….” It is an idea straight out of his ‘Malay Dilemma’ thesis.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...revisited/

Many Malay kampong folks tend to marry their own distant relatives, and as such their gene pool is small, this "inbreeding" had cause them to be disadvantaged mentally, and thence they become lazy and stupid. It will many generations for them to catch up with the local Chinese and Indians living there. Even when given bumiputra's privilages, they lack the Ummp to excel and therefore had to rely on their government for handouts............. Thinking Thinking
[+] 3 users Like debono's post
Quote
#4
Anwar alleges mass resignations of Umno MPs are used to create a gap between him and Dr. Mahathir

Datu Seri Anwar Ibrahim said on Monday, that the resignations en masse of Members of Parliament (MP) from the UMNO party are being used to cause separation between him and Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, the Prime Minister of Malaysia.

UMNO, the political coalition that had been in power in Malaysia for decades, since its independence, until this year, when the Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition took power in the elections in May.

Of late, many UMNO members have left the party, which had once been the biggest one in Malaysia. Many of those who have left are hoping to align themselves with the party headed by Dr, Mahathir, Parti Pribumi Malaysia Bersatu (PPBM), after a short time of being independent legislators.
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
Quote
#5
Don't become 'cheap' – Kadir on Bersatu (aka Mahathir’s Party) recruiting ex-Umno leaders

Veteran newsman A Kadir Jasin has cautioned Bersatu with regard to opening its doors to former Umno leaders.

Without mentioning names, he said there are certain former leaders who no longer have value in Umno but are recruited by Bersatu and this is proclaimed as a huge success.

“I appeal to those who are overzealous in convincing former Umno leaders to join Bersatu to be careful and avoid Bersatu becoming a cheap party and in the process, weakening the spirit of its existing members, especially the youth.

“Remember, they may have left Umno and joined us but they were once our political foes. They are joining us now because their party is ruined. Who ruined their party, if not them?” he added in a blog posting this morning.

The Bersatu supreme council member's warning comes in the wake of news that former Malacca chief minister Rahim Thamby Chik has applied to join Bersatu, which courted flak from various quarters.
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
Quote
#6
Rafizi denies meet with KJ and Nurul was to discuss 'new party'

Rafizi Ramli has denied that a recent meet among himself, former PKR vice-president Nurul Izzah Anwar and BN lawmaker Khairy Jamaluddin was to discuss the forming of a new party.

In a tweet, the former PKR vice-president sought to poke fun at speculation that the trio - who often appeared together and interact frequently on social media - were planning on forming a new party aimed at the youth.

"Thank you Berita Harian for covering me, Nurul Izzah and Khairy Jamaluddin having lunch.

Speculation they were hatching a political plan was further fanned, the daily added, after Nurul Izzah's sudden announcement on Monday that she was resigning from her post as PKR vice-president.

The Permatang Pauh MP has also declared that she was resigning as the party's Penang chief and that she would not be serving the federal Pakatan Harapan government in any capacity.

Nurul Izzah said she believed her course of action was necessary to enable the successful fulfilment of the Harapan government's promised reform agenda.
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
Quote
#7
18-12-2018 12:30 PM
debono said:
Many Malay kampong folks tend to marry their own distant relatives, and as such their gene pool is small, this "inbreeding" had cause them to be disadvantaged mentally, and thence they become lazy and stupid. It will many generations for them to catch up with the local Chinese and Indians living there. Even when given bumiputra's privilages, they lack the Ummp to excel and therefore had to rely on their government for handouts............. Thinking Thinking

ahnetDash. do you receive the govt payout on gst thru interblreedingin sg thru internal blreedingfor supporter politic.. Laughing
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Quote
#8
WAKE UP CALL FOR DR MAHATHIR: ‘POLITICAL INSTABILITY TRIGGERED RINGGIT’S SLIDE AGAINST SINGAPORE DOLLAR’ – REPORT

SINGAPORE – The ringgit has weakened further against the Singapore dollar in the eight months since April, with one analyst saying the decline would continue into the next year, Singapore’s The Straits Times reports.

The ringgit was RM2.936 against S$1 in April, but was RM3.0525 as of yesterday.

The paper quoted an analyst at Fitch Solutions who attributed the ringgit’s fall to weak oil prices since October and the strong Singapore dollar.

But he also cited Malaysia’s politics as a reason.

“The ringgit will weaken due to continued political and policy uncertainty in Malaysia brought about by the ruling Pakatan Harapan coalition,” ST quoted Chua Han Teng, head of Asia Country Risk at Fitch.

Another analyst said the stronger Singapore dollar was timely for the city-state in the wake of a shortage of food supply from Malaysia.

Malaysia, which exports food stuff to Singapore, is considering a temporary ban on the export of eggs to address a local supply shortage that has pushed up egg prices.

The weaker ringgit also comes at a time when Singaporeans flock to Malaysia for their year-end holidays, and has translated to better sales for money changers across the republic.
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
Quote
#9
WHERE IS MAT SABU? INDONESIAN SOLDIERS ENCROACH INTO SARAWAK, KIDNAP FIVE MALAYSIANS

KUALA LUMPUR – Five Sarawakians were held at gunpoint, bundled into a pickup, roughed up and kidnapped for ransom, allegedly by members of the Indonesian army who had encroached on Malaysian territory last week.

The five, aged between 15 and 64, were harvesting wood at the Wong Rangkai forest near Kampung Danau Melikin, 400m from the Serian-Kalimantan border, around noon on Dec 11 when they were approached by two men in battle fatigues.

The two were armed with 5.56mm Pindad SS-1 assault rifles, the standard primary weapon of Tentera Nasional Indonesia (TNI).

The New Sunday Times has learnt that the five were allegedly ambushed at the site, located near the WFM Melikin oil palm estate in Balai Ringin.

After securing them, the Indonesians forced them into their Toyota Hilux, which was parked nearby, and ordered them to drive across the Kalimantan border to the Indonesian command post in Sg Enteli.

The soldiers accused them of stealing wood from the Indonesian side
Raw Video doesn’t lie; Liberal Journalism does.
Quote
#10
23-12-2018 4:30 PM
MrMarket said:
WHERE IS MAT SABU? INDONESIAN SOLDIERS ENCROACH INTO SARAWAK, KIDNAP FIVE MALAYSIANS

KUALA LUMPUR – Five Sarawakians were held at gunpoint, bundled into a pickup, roughed up and kidnapped for ransom, allegedly by members of the Indonesian army who had encroached on Malaysian territory last week.

The five, aged between 15 and 64, were harvesting wood at the Wong Rangkai forest near Kampung Danau Melikin, 400m from the Serian-Kalimantan border, around noon on Dec 11 when they were approached by two men in battle fatigues.

The two were armed with 5.56mm Pindad SS-1 assault rifles, the standard primary weapon of Tentera Nasional Indonesia (TNI).

The New Sunday Times has learnt that the five were allegedly ambushed at the site, located near the WFM Melikin oil palm estate in Balai Ringin.

After securing them, the Indonesians forced them into their Toyota Hilux, which was parked nearby, and ordered them to drive across the Kalimantan border to the Indonesian command post in Sg Enteli.

The soldiers accused them of stealing wood from the Indonesian side

Malaysia should park 3 new proton X70 there to mark his territory...... Cool
Quote
Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: