China Belt and Road Run Out of Money?
17-4-2018 1:43 AM
ah pan said:
for years, many many western news media have been singing the same tune about China, oh China housing is going to collapse, China banks are going to run out of money, China economic data are all faked, China is bad at this, China is worse at that, China will never be able to achieve this, etc etc etc .... as disappointing as it is for them China keeps getting better, all these western news media has nothing new to offer, and I will tell you why and that is because none of these western news media have the faintest idea what China is all about .... now you understand why these western news media have no credibility, do you still to want believe them when they tell you pigs can fly?, don't worry thread starter does .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

the biggest problem is, China has risen too fast, like a sports car that gone off the starting line, all you see is smoke and you don't know where the car is, and that scares you .... so to understand what China is doing, you first must understand yourself ....

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
17-4-2018 4:45 PM
teaserteam said:
Then what about South China Morning Post and the man, Li Ruogu?

I believe Li Rougu is an Indian of Hakka descent and SCMP refers to South Chennai Moaning Post.
17-4-2018 7:01 PM
AhMoan said:
I believe Li Rougu is an Indian of Hakka descent and SCMP refers to South Chennai Moaning Post.

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
17-4-2018 4:45 PM
teaserteam said:
Then what about South China Morning Post and the man, Li Ruogu?
South China Morning Post is private company in HK, you can find many
foreign journalists inside.

It is true many countries are poor and already high in debt, but they are very keen
of development but few private financial institutions want to loan them
at low rate.
So must strategically focus which project can contribute win win for both parties.
China built US$1 bil Port in Siri Lanka.. but no ship want to stop. The Chinese just wasting their money away.. now what they have is a 99 year lease..

[Image: DbDRnhTUwAA3wrb.jpg:large]

Quote:COLOMBO (BLOOMBERG) - Each year roughly 60,000 ships vital to the global economy sail through the Indian Ocean past a Chinese-operated port on the southern tip of Sri Lanka. Almost none of them stop to unload cargo.

The eight-year-old Hambantota port - with almost no container traffic and trampled fences that elephants traverse with ease - has become a prime example of what can go wrong for countries involved in President Xi Jinping's Belt and Road trade and infrastructure initiative.

Sri Lanka borrowed heavily to build the port, couldn't repay the loans, and then gave China a 99-year lease for debt relief.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-a...nt-to-stop
Century, Please apologise to my wife, my mother and my daughter
[Image: mUwJLb4.jpg]
[Image: gkOey8S.jpg]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)