'China Was Never Our Friend
18-5-2019 2:23 PM
Schroder said:
What is true for Singapore is true for the US.

The Americans saying that "China was never our friend" is just as true as the Chinese saying that the US was never their friend too.

As far as business concern, it is not friendship that matters but is there a deal and do you honor that agreement.

Agree?
China just your slave to produce cheap goods and gadgets for your consumption and also profits for the Oligarchs Laughing
18-5-2019 3:41 PM
paperhead said:
China just your slave to produce cheap goods and gadgets for your consumption and also profits for the Oligarchs Laughing

I'll take it that you are an employee and don't understand how business run.
For Trump, there is no such thing as friend.

Friends or foe, all got hit by him.

Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Sand's post
18-5-2019 2:47 PM
sdecww said:
As far as business concern, it is not friendship that matters but is there a deal and do you honor that agreement.

Agree?

I hope you are not asking me to agree that Trump should not have walked away from the TPP.
Get a dog if he wants a friend
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
18-5-2019 4:16 PM
Schroder said:
I hope you are not asking me to agree that Trump should not have walked away from the TPP.

If China couldn't fulfill the conditions for entering WTO then why are they still a member? Likewise for US.
18-5-2019 2:47 PM
sdecww said:

Agree?

You have to tell Trump to honour ALL agreements USA had with many nations and organisations!
18-5-2019 4:26 PM
sdecww said:
If China couldn't fulfill the conditions for entering WTO then why are they still a member? Likewise for US.

China couldn't fulfil conditions for entering WTO???

You mean China slipped into WTO secretly? Rolling on the flor laughing
Its all xi fault....he should have kept his mouth shut abt 2025.

And quietly take over the US.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)