China awards 4 licences for 5G rollout; Qualcomm to support; Trump how?
Trump’s biggest thought or think, this US trade war is making the chinese, realising that he thought the Chinese will about to lose. He did't reflect on him abt long term lost.

China’s memory of humiliation by foreign powers is very fresh in their mind.

America Trump just forgotten the power of 1.4 billion chineses folks, and their national self-esteem that collectively underpins China’s resilience.
One angmoh told me Trump will not win China... because of nationalism and chinese unity.

Too many Yankee chiefs and rambo in Americunt. Rolling on the flor laughing
Qualcomm can actually take Trump's order not to supply to HW, to Court,
and while waiting, they can still supply to the Chinese. Laughing

捲進貿易戰仍是大贏家!華為5G專利居冠 不賣產品躺在家也賺錢|主播 王志郁|【大世界新聞】20190607|三立iNEWS
7-6-2019 11:22 PM
niubee said:
One angmoh told me Trump will not win China... because of nationalism and chinese unity.

Trump thought he is winning n partly to protect U.S. interest. N Google is seen as the very first victim of Trump trade war on China.
trumpt left with only 12 months, the new president will reverse the bad things he did.
8-6-2019 12:08 AM
drgn said:
trumpt left with only 12 months, the new president will reverse the bad things he did.

Trump will win and accelerate the decline of USA!thumbs up
7-6-2019 11:22 PM
niubee said:

Patriot Vs Traitorous. Rolling on the flor laughing
8-6-2019 12:08 AM
drgn said:

China have to be patient and delay things as much as possible.

Avoid being made use of by Trump to boost his low rating and popularity and win the next election.

Every move by China is broadcast by Fox news, as China against the American people, to drive nationalist fervor to support him. Truths are irrelevant.

He is already well known in US as a dirty crook who will do anything, commit any crime, to get what he wants
then hum jians how? 怎么办? 都吃屎了?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)