China dismisses ‘groundless’ report that it conducts influence operations in S’pore
20-7-2019 6:45 PM
Cory said:
True leh, see the forum here, so many of them.

So many of what?

Yankee dogs? Thinking
China conducted United front activities all the way from 1950s ....Chinese high schools students were influenced with links back to communist china.

No is no surprise that such operations are carried out by various countries not at the populace level even at govt level.

[Image: 6A3sG8l.png]

But it is not restricted to china all countries US UK Malaysia and Indonesia will try to influence people here.

The best protection is not to ban but to have citizens who are critical in their thinking so they dont anyhow believe China propaganda or other country's propaganda.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
20-7-2019 6:51 PM
sgbuffett said:
China conducted United front activities all the way from 1950s ....Chinese high schools students were influenced with links back to communist china.

No is no surprise that such operations are carried out by various countries not at the populace level even at govt level.

But it is not restricted to china all countries US UK Malaysia and Indonesia will try to influence people here.

The best protection is not to ban but to have citizens who are critical in their thinking so they dont anyhow believe China propaganda or other country's propaganda.

You are not a citizen who has critical thinking. You are ignoring the facts and motives of the evil US.

Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Webinarian's post
20-7-2019 6:45 PM
Cory said:
True leh, see the forum here, so many of them.

20-7-2019 10:45 AM
Sand said:
Nothing is worse than the way US openly appointed an interim president for Venezuela when the elected President is still in place. It is outright interference in another country with no respect for the people of Venezuela.

Many of them know what they are talking and the threats of imperialist US.

Is it a democratic nation who imposes puppet interim President in another country intending to replace a people-elected President.

TV radio or newspapers? Strong allegation.

China never invade nor colonize other countries or territories. Martin Jacques 中国从不入侵也从不殖民
19-7-2019 11:37 PM
Obamao said:
We witness some of them whitewashing Tiananmen Massacre history right here in SGTalk.

Quote: James Tangren

我参加过六四:进过监狱,被开除党籍和公职。我阻挡过军车,也试图冲过天安门广场的警戒线,但没有参加过暴乱,没有打砸抢烧。

但你若问我是不是该对1989年的“和平示威”的学生和平民平反,我的回答是一个非常坚决的“NO!”(绝不!)

道理非常简单:首先,“六四”运动是错误的,是一场被欺骗、被引导、被操纵、被利用、被支助的境外西方政治势力在中国的失败的“颜色革命”。第二,国家没有强迫或动员我们参加这场运动,为什么要承担我们因此而遭受的损失?!人无完人,孰能无错。既然有错,如何要国家为你平反?!

在这个问题上,我敢自豪的说:我是一个胸怀坦荡、大公无私的爱国者!

Blanco Ren

王丹,吾尔开希,柴玲就是民族的败类!忽悠别人往前送死,自己拿着签证跑得比谁都快!
20-7-2019 6:51 PM
sgbuffett said:

Then you are conflicting yourself you said before lky punish pro com was wrong.
You ren gen fen lei?
You need to go mental hospital.
20-7-2019 7:09 PM
bigbro said:
TV radio or newspapers? Strong allegation.

leng xiao hua.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)