China effectively Says Only Running Dog Can Become Hong Kong Chief Executive
11-11-2019 4:53 PM
The Godfather said:
[Image: jYpNhkH.jpg]

Treeswing

is that your commie hanjian daddy? he very very famous one. 衣钵相传 but dun think you cheenana understand it lah

steady lah! clap
11-11-2019 4:56 PM
The Godfather said:
You have the requisite educational qualifications to be the next Hong Kong Chief Executive too. thumbs up

[Image: ywGAcHg.jpg]

Treeswing

Laughing thumbs up
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
[+] 1 user Likes niubee's post
He died in 1944 so are you trying to imply I am at least 75 years old which means I would have been exempted from NS Rolling on the flor laughing

Treeswing

11-11-2019 5:01 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
is that your commie hanjian daddy? he very very famous one. 衣钵相传 but dun think you cheenana understand it lah

steady lah! clap
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, Polanski (orlando/amata), WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)

[Image: UtHI8Pc.jpg][Image: 2VE6o2d]
11-11-2019 5:34 PM
The Godfather said:
He died in 1944 so are you trying to imply I am at least 75 years old which means I would have been exempted from NS Rolling on the flor laughing

Treeswing

you haven't ccomplished as much as he did as yet, but your hanjianness very strong. maybe his nephew, stepson illicit son, illicit stepson, adopted son or whatever. only you know lah.
My alleged hanjianess can never ever surpassed your genuine hanjianess. notworthy

Treeswing

11-11-2019 5:48 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
you haven't ccomplished as much as he did as yet, but your hanjianness very strong. maybe his nephew, stepson illicit son, illicit stepson, adopted son or whatever. only you know lah.
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, Polanski (orlando/amata), WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)

[Image: UtHI8Pc.jpg][Image: 2VE6o2d]
11-11-2019 6:00 PM
The Godfather said:
My alleged hanjianess can never ever surpassed your genuine hanjianess. notworthy

Treeswing

aiya, where got alleged leh? its as clear as daylight. very famous not only in sg, aso in jb, batam and bintan. you are too humble lah.
11-11-2019 5:44 AM
lionkingch55 said:
Fark niubee mother smelky CB lagi brst!hehe

You have run out of medicine?
11-11-2019 5:44 AM
lionkingch55 said:
Fark niubee mother smelky CB lagi brst!hehe

You forget to go back to IMH?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)