China is holding trump by the neck now...
12-6-2019 11:18 AM
Dai Suk said:
He is having sexual asphyxiation Laughing
Now I am beginning to understand the reason for that robotic smile of his trophy wife. She can turn it on and off at will, but otherwise her face, the default one, is long and sullen. She probably didn't believe in his style...and I am not sure if a little bdsm was part of the whole regime.
12-6-2019 11:33 AM
Justice said:
Another difference is the former is afraid that people will vote him out and in the latter case, people are afraid of being "voted" by the dictator.

Do you know what majority of Chinese people think of their system?
12-6-2019 11:02 AM
Schroder said:
Trump tied a rope loosely around his neck, and told China, if you don't do as I say, I will pull. China smiled. Trump was so cute.

Then, horror of horrors. Trump really pulled.

And it went on and on, as Trump demonstrated his ability at multitasking by pulling the rope with one hand and tweeting with the other.

The rope is now very tight around his neck. It's like being strangled by a python. Poor Trump. He needs China to untie the rope.

Trump-et demonstrated his stupidity at best.
Trump hits Fed over high interest rates: 'They don't have a clue!'

President Trump on Tuesday complained that the Federal Reserve doesn't "have a clue" amid a series of tweets defending his use of tariffs and alleging that multiple currencies have been devalued against the dollar.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/44786...ave-a-clue
12-6-2019 11:35 AM
polanski said:
Do you know what majority of Chinese people think of their system?
I doubt he knows. But then nobody knows either. Even the Chinese don't know.

The only way to know is to ask them, but who dares to speak the truth if he does not like their (political) system?
德媒:特朗普政府做了很多惊人之事 但成果却很少

http://news.sina.cn/gj/2019-06-08/detail...956.d.html
12-6-2019 10:57 AM
oldbird said:
if trump imposed the 25% on remaining U$350 mio..

china will respond v v severely this time..

all usa companies will be blacklisted...

all tourists to usa will be banned..

all students to usa will be restricted to maybe 5%

all rare earth exports to usa oso ban....

all china investments to usa will be banned

all usa bonds will be disposed till zero holding..

everything has usa label will be boycotted.. 5 5 5

Indeed.....
now trump cant sleep at night....kena sabo by his team of morons...half past six clowns..

Rolling on the flor laughing
12-6-2019 11:00 PM
sclim said:
those non chinese did not vote correctly cause most do not use chinese. so they just ti kum.

You are wrong.

This IPSOS is not a Chinese organisation!
12-6-2019 11:12 AM
menghuii said:
the diff btwn US n china
the former has people to vote
the latter is the dictator

The election of Trump as president and his performance and quirks so far and the scheming and unscrupulous and self-serving GOP has blurred the line.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)