China protests arrest of Huawei CFO in Canada, urges release
#11
[php][/php]
6-12-2018 4:55 PM
alanis said:
What law has she violated?

Huawei violate UN sanctions against Iran!
Quote
#12
6-12-2018 4:59 PM
lionkingch55 said:
[php][/php]
Huawei violate UN sanctions against Iran!

UN sanctions or US sanctions?
Quote
#13
6-12-2018 4:55 PM
alanis said:
What law has she violated?

你懂的。
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
Quote
#14
6-12-2018 5:01 PM
alanis said:
UN sanctions or US sanctions?

UN sanctions!Thats why the Canadian acted becos Canada is part of UN.
Quote
#15
6-12-2018 5:02 PM
Obamao said:
你懂的。

我不懂!
Quote
#16
6-12-2018 5:01 PM
alanis said:
UN sanctions or US sanctions?

Of course US lah. US law is THE LAW OF THE WORLD. Violate it you will be arrested and extradition back to the US to face the full wrath of US law! Laughing
Quote
#17
6-12-2018 5:03 PM
lionkingch55 said:
UN sanctions!Thats why the Canadian acted becos Canada is part of UN.

BBC dun agree with you leh!

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle...are-lifted

International sanctions on Iran are lifted
Quote
#18
6-12-2018 5:08 PM
alanis said:
BBC dun agree with you leh!

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle...are-lifted

International sanctions on Iran are lifted

doesn't matter whether BBC agree or not. the Canadian agree and make the arrest.
Quote
#19
6-12-2018 5:10 PM
lionkingch55 said:
doesn't matter whether BBC agree or not. the Canadian agree and make the arrest.

So the Canadian government is not acting according to UN sanctions but rather, US sanctions!
Quote
#20
6-12-2018 5:11 PM
alanis said:
So the Canadian government is not acting according to UN sanctions but rather, US sanctions!

please lah! bbc does not represent any government. i think she will be arrested
if she is in Heathrow airport too becos Britain is also in the UN.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: