China releases video of Uighur poet said to have died in custody
#11
No wonder Tiunelomo is so quiet! Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#12
11-2-2019 9:01 PM
polanski said:
No wonder Tiunelomo is so quiet! Rolling on the flor laughing

tiutiu is angry for being piaked, so he is busy to tiu his lomo double if not triple, to discharge. Laughing
Quote
#13
China should punish the turkey for trying to incite hatred and interference in its internal affairs
[+] 1 user Likes XXX's post
Quote
#14
all the anti china hum jian pengs very embarrassed ya?
Quote
#15
11-2-2019 8:07 PM
sgbuffett said:
Can someone explain to me why the singer is detained? What laws did he break?

some part of his song too violent I heard.

like last time rock music.
Quote
#16
11-2-2019 9:07 PM
XXX said:
China should punish the turkey for trying to incite hatred and interference in its internal affairs

China should dispatch a missile unit to Syria to help Assad.
only blur like sotong emperor kid brother, sotong emperor more blurrer
Quote
#17
11-2-2019 9:09 PM
purpledragon said:
some part of his song too violent I heard.

like last time rock music.

Not to do with rock music.

Even BBC reported, this guy has been singing songs for those Uighur terristors as "martyr of the war"!!! Actually he shall be hung.
Quote
#18
11-2-2019 9:11 PM
SotongOngTee said:
China should dispatch a missile unit to Syria to help Assad.

China should help the Kurds fight for independence! Laughing
Quote
#19
We know the West, they are very much afraid of China being more powerful than them.
By hook or by crook, they have to shed bad light on China.
Quote
#20
11-2-2019 9:13 PM
amata said:
Not to do with rock music.

Even BBC reported, this guy has been singing songs for those Uighur terristors as "martyr of the war"!!! Actually he shall be hung.
I think they are better off under PRC or many middle eastern refugees will go there messed up at the borders.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: