China releases video of Uighur poet said to have died in custody
“三股势力, 民族分裂势力、宗教极端势力、暴力恐怖势力"

The 3 anti china groups. Can easily guess who's is which.
The video is just another PRC Cheena propaganda. How can anyone expect him to tell the truth that he had been abused and tortured while under detention when he is still under detention. dizzy His speech looked so forced and clearly made under visible duress.

Treeswing

11-2-2019 8:09 PM
polanski said:

'I have never been abused' says detained Uighur Abdurehim Heyit
12-2-2019 12:23 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
The video is just another PRC Cheena propaganda. How can anyone expect him to tell the truth that he had been abused and tortured while under detention when he is still under detention. dizzy His speech looked so forced and clearly made under visible duress.

Treeswing

He is not dead as per Tiu tiu accused
[+] 1 user Likes niubee's post
12-2-2019 12:23 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:

Treeswing

Can you continue to say that he is dead?
Can anybody under detention be relaxed , happy excited to be detained?
Yes! He is alive!thumbs up
There r far more deaths n human sufferings in the war torn Mid East ... millions innocents maimed n killed n millions more refugees flooding all over the world .... r these half dead zomby refugees not humans ??
A few deaths in xinjiang compared to millions ? Where is the focus ??? N to re-educate their violent behaviour n extremist thots is to save them eventually from self destruction n the destruction of innocents of all races including tourists like u n me
11-2-2019 8:07 PM
sgbuffett said:
Can someone explain to me why the singer is detained? What laws did he break?

Until now nobody can describe his crime to me yet claim his detention is lawful.

I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
12-2-2019 7:15 AM
sgbuffett said:
Until now nobody can describe his crime to me yet claim his detention is lawful.

He sings songs for the terrorists as "martyr of the war". Still not enough?

Sure, nobody can describe your desire to lick angmoh anti China shit.
Some are known as human canon balls in the middle east.
Beautifying those extreme Islamic fighters is the serious crime in any contries, even in those mus.lim countries.

China shall lock this guy up immediately.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)