China's encroachment into HK may end in tragedy...
13-8-2019 11:50 PM
Sinostar said:
What’s wrong with communist? Even chao angmo also think says the following:
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articl...democratic
But democratizing China as a whole? It is important for Westerners to step out of their bubbles and consider exactly why so many Chinese are simply not looking in that direction.

Hong Konger bites the hand that feeds it..... without China support, you think Hong Kong can prosper? Without China’s power/water/tourist, what will happen to Hong Kong?

You want to be under communism?
If not similarly HongvKong people also do not want to be under communism rule.

Hong kong people us the only developed society in the world without suffrage today. This is causing so many problems.
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
13-8-2019 11:50 PM
Sinostar said:
What’s wrong with communist? Even chao angmo also think says the following:
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articl...democratic
But democratizing China as a whole? It is important for Westerners to step out of their bubbles and consider exactly why so many Chinese are simply not looking in that direction.

Hong Konger bites the hand that feeds it..... without China support, you think Hong Kong can prosper? Without China’s power/water/tourist, what will happen to Hong Kong?

Its all about self-ruling, democratic election, Hong Kong first agendas, prosecuting those police officers who use excessive force or abusing the protesters, etc in those protesters' mindset now......
14-8-2019 7:05 AM
sgbuffett said:

Hong kong people us the only developed society in the world without suffrage today. This is causing so many problems.

It I am born in HK, I will accept the return of HK to China. My argument is that you seems to think that only US democracy/freedom works for the rest of the world and which these protestor wants... are you thinking in black and white that communist evil and democracy good?
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
14-8-2019 7:31 AM
Sinostar said:
It I am born in HK, I will accept the return of HK to China. My argument is that you seems to think that only US democracy/freedom works for the rest of the world and which these protestor wants... are you thinking in black and white that communist evil and democracy good?

Hello...its not what i want but what the Hong Kong people want.

Why should they accept something forced upon them by force.

They should be allowed to have what they want after all they are the ones who build Hong Kong and its their future.
14-8-2019 7:35 AM
sgbuffett said:

They should be allowed to have what they want after all they are the ones who build Hong Kong and its their future.

They are rioters. Who is harming Hongkong? PLA in Hongkong and citizens facing bayonets?
Xi is allowing Hongkong to solve their own problems. Hong kong belongs to China. Too much forbearance already. That carrie is a woman no good for Hongkong. Shoot some. It will has better result. On her order of cos.
Of cos Hong kong can fight China. Go arm yourself.
This is how u do it. Called war.
14-8-2019 7:12 AM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Its all about self-ruling, democratic election, Hong Kong first agendas, prosecuting those police officers who use excessive force or abusing the protesters, etc in those protesters' mindset now......

14-8-2019 7:35 AM
sgbuffett said:

US flag waving HK protesters pursue of freedom/democracy is base on too many US movies.

Trump did not win the US election with population majority.... violating democracy’s rule of the majority.

The republican gerrymandering puts one of democracy principles of free and fair elections to shames.

The rise of black lives matters movement in US tells of the many violations of another democracy foundation, ie the rule of law, in which the laws and procedures apply equally to all citizens and apparently black American bears the blunt of the unequal treatments.

And don’t get me talking about gun violence in US.... to me that’s the biggest failure in their democratic govt
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice."
14-8-2019 7:31 AM
Sinostar said:

Why should they accept something forced upon them by threat of force....
14-8-2019 7:05 AM
sgbuffett said:

You have no idea what the system of China is!

Stop talking cock based on something you don't know!
14-8-2019 8:02 AM
sgbuffett said:

Why should they accept something forced upon them by threat of force....

But you are supporting violence and terrorism! Angry
14-8-2019 8:05 AM
polanski said:
But you are supporting violence and terrorism! Angry

No lah! It is the ccp sponsored triads tbat masquerate as protestors thst are inciting violence to give the pretext for the pla to come in.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)