China to abandon trade deal as congress passing bills on hk n xinjiang as part of usa
#1
the decouping has to n will happen asap...

usa cant be trusted...look at brazil n argentine...

usa farmers n ranchers can die road 1 way... thumbs up
Quote
#2
Best every country cut down their reliance on USA trades. Let USA made and buy their own goods.
Quote
#3
huawei abandoning usa.....moving out to canada.. Big smile
Quote
#4
Then, trump's election gone case liao.

Laughing
Quote
#5
3-12-2019 11:54 AM
Sand said:
Then, trump's election gone case liao.

Laughing

going to jail soon Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#6
Unlikely , Trump and Xi already grown tired of trade war , they wanted to end it ASAP ..
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
Quote
#7
3-12-2019 11:50 AM
Notdumb said:
Best every country cut down their reliance on USA trades. Let USA made and buy their own goods.

The trouble is USA only made semiconductor, car and airplanes.

How to buy other products made in USA?
Quote
#8
3-12-2019 11:55 AM
chettiar said:
Unlikely , Trump and Xi already grown tired of trade war , they wanted to end it ASAP ..

No, all trade wars started by USA.

It is USA v the whole world including EU, Japan, SK, India, etc.
Quote
#9
jz be xtra careful....

usa mkts might crash easily 50% into 2020...

5
Quote
#10
3-12-2019 11:56 AM
Sand said:
The trouble is USA only made semiconductor, car and airplanes.

How to buy other products made in USA?

have ..weapons and the associated technologies
Welcome to invest in India . Be among the very first to set foot on India . Kiss Kiss
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: