Chinese driver perfectly handwrites licence plate to avoid surveillance cameras
[Image: 794135.jpeg]

This is the hilarious moment a driver perfectly write numbers and lett..

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uMFpk_1570807021
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

handwriting like printed
Laughing

write with fire
This is no big deal. Back in 2004 when I visited my business partner's factory in Bekasi, Indonesia, I was horrified to witness dozens of young gals sitting on the factory floor in neat rows and painstakingly hand painting my company logo and name onto the carton boxes using fine brushes. They were so good at it that I found it hard to tell that it was not machine printed. I complained to my business partner about it as I thought it was a form of child slave labour. He told me that if he were to send the carton boxes to be machine printed, then he will need to pass the extra costs to me by increasing the factory prices of my goods.

Treeswing
PRC Cheena Commie Hanjians (lvlrsSTI, Polanski (orlando), WhatDoYouThink, CHAOS, amata, Sentinel (Stuka76), niubee, Sand)

[Image: UtHI8Pc.jpg][Image: 2VE6o2d]
[+] 2 users Like The Godfather's post

高手在民间啊!

write with water bottle.
13-10-2019 9:28 AM
The Godfather said:
This is no big deal. Back in 2004 when I visited my business partner's factory in Bekasi, Indonesia, I was horrified to witness dozens of young gals sitting on the factory floor in neat rows and painstakingly hand painting my company logo and name onto the carton boxes using fine brushes. They were so good at it that I found it hard to tell that it was not machine printed. I complained to my business partner about it as I thought it was a form of child slave labour. He told me that if he were to send the carton boxes to be machine printed, then he will need to pass the extra costs to me by increasing the factory prices of my goods.

Treeswing

Why u so like to bluff so much Stuka pig?
And getting your clones to like your post every time you lie like vomit here ah?

Farking clown!!
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)