CoVid entering into the danger phase.
The world would take extra alert which I believe already has as CoVid is entering into autumn and into the high danger zone of winter.

SG MUST stop importing infected shite skins if can avoid the 3 wave and the 3rd wave could be even more deadly.

Better be kaisu a bit, if not CB 2.0 happens ... no amount of extra budget can save the economy.
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post
Covid fever over liao cos Dow and most indices back to inflationary growth trend.
Look at the European countries !!!
virus so dangerous, why there is no biohazard bins for used masks? why people are not dying in the streets
PCR test is fraud, what is there to shout about the useless numbers reported
[+] 1 user Likes makehay's post
Get a life. Our lives are not about Covid19.
[+] 1 user Likes Johnlaw's post
Keep importing from india..DONT understanding why.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
19-9-2020 12:25 PM
Tangsen said:
The world would take extra alert which I believe already has as CoVid is entering into autumn and into the high danger zone of winter.

SG MUST stop importing infected shite skins if can avoid the 3 wave and the 3rd wave could be even more deadly.

Better be kaisu a bit, if not CB 2.0 happens ... no amount of extra budget can save the economy.
19-9-2020 11:09 PM
David Rasif said:
With the CECA Agreement signed and sealed this 61% PAP govt dare not stop CECA Indians from coming here daily.
It is a hoax. Look at the hawker centres etc., already stand down also nothing happens. Wear mask whenever possible just in case.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post
19-9-2020 11:09 PM
David Rasif said:

Totally don't get this also... Can the minsters explain about the imported cases? Why allow entry? Who is footing their medical treatment and why?
Be careful with what u say.

We are now down in cases because we we acted on Covid accordingly.

If we get our lives and ignore Covid.... we will very quickly be back to lockdown.

Then again.... there are those who gain from lock down.... those who still paid paid but don’t need to go to office to work.

19-9-2020 11:04 PM
Johnlaw said:
Get a life. Our lives are not about Covid19.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)