Cop's wife who tortured maid to death in bishan pleads guilty to culpable homicide
How come not death penalty looks like murder to me
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Funny no death. Women should have death penalty also. Shoot .
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue.
[+] 1 user Likes David Rasif's post
23-2-2021 8:44 PM
jus4lucky said:
FT trash.Burn and sent her ash back.

Why do you say that? You have worked with Burmese before, and they have offended you?
23-2-2021 8:51 PM
keys said:
She is lucky she didn't face the noose...she should have

Yah lor. As the husband is a staff sergeant, he should have acted earlier.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post
23-2-2021 8:35 PM
just2share said:
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQGEO6HqtgwUxjpj&w=763&...ngn3uoZ1JE]

SINGAPORE - Chilling footage of an emaciated domestic worker being grabbed by the hair and shaken like a rag doll was played in court on Tuesday (Feb 23).

Her Singaporean employer, the wife of a police officer, admitted she had starved, tortured and ultimately killed her 24-year-old Myanmar helper.

Prosecutors are seeking life imprisonment for Gaiyathiri Murugayan, 40, after she pleaded guilty to 28 charges, the most serious being one of culpable homicide.

For close to 10 months, the maid, Ms Piang Ngaih Don, was physically assaulted almost daily, deprived of food and rest, and made to shower and relieve herself with the toilet door open.

In the last 12 days of her life, she was tied to the window grille at night while she slept on the floor.

The Myanmar national weighed 24kg when she died on July 26, 2016, from the final assault, having lost 38 per cent of her body weight since she started working for the family on May 28, 2015.

The ordeal she suffered in the last month of her life was captured on CCTV cameras that Gaiyathiri and her husband, Kevin Chelvam, 41, had installed in various parts of their Bishan flat to monitor the maid and their two children.

In one incident, the couple's one-year-old son could be seen toddling around as his mother assaulted the maid.

Gaiyathiri's mother, Prema S. Naraynasamy, 61, who often stayed at the flat, was also seen in the footage.

Both Prema and Chelvam face multiple hurt-related charges in connection with the victim. Their cases are pending in the State Courts.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...jl8jlLaCdw

Looks like a family with abusive mental health issue........  Thinking
[+] 2 users Like ZhuMingQiang's post
Must be a frustrated wife not getting enough loving …. but look at a bui bui face … any proper men see also flag lowering
PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance dance
23-2-2021 9:49 PM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Looks like a family with abusive mental health issue........  Thinking

Husband police officer may have also been physically & mentally abused in his physical training & routine tasks, etc so he cannot sense or even abetting the abusive behaviour of his other family members....... Thinking
How can anyone be that evil !!
3 of such specimens to boot!
[+] 2 users Like ahnya's post
23-2-2021 9:47 PM
theold said:
Yah lor. As the husband is a staff sergeant, he should have acted earlier.

I think he was more of an "accomplice" There was No way that he didn't know what was going on!The maid was 24KG!
The reputation of SPF have been getting from bad to worse .
The only way is for MHA and SPF to take some responsibility .
She ought to be hanged
He ought to be caned and imprisoned for life. In fact the tenants may have avoided trouble because they were afraid ( he was a police officer) . On 2nd thought, hang the whole family lah. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 3 users Like Tokiwa's post
23-2-2021 10:01 PM
Tokiwa said:
I think he was more of an "accomplice" There was No way that he didn't know what was going on!The maid was 24KG!
The reputation of SPF have been getting from bad to worse .
The only way is for MHA and SPF to take some responsibility .
She ought to be hanged
He ought to be caned and imprisoned for life. In fact the tenants may have avoided trouble because they were afraid ( he was a police officer) . On 2nd thought, hang the whole family lah. Rolling on the flor laughing

Got tenant in the house also ?
Why didn't help her !!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)