Curbs on hiring foreigners hit international graduates of Singapore universities
20-9-2020 12:13 PM
Cityhantam said:
You want to lower the standard of university admission?

Give our local students a chance, I am sure many bright talented locals just miss out by a mere 1 point or .5 point and they cant get it and thus go overseas U.
20-9-2020 12:15 PM
hfourhappy said:
Give our local students a chance, I am sure many bright talented locals just miss out by a mere 1 point or .5 point and they cant get it and thus go overseas U.

Miss means miss!

If you want to bend on that, the standard of universities here will eventually become junk!
who give a fook. happy ok.met my friend mins ago , he bot $16.5k now dun like . he may have to cut 5k o loss selling to me.

[Image: DC88kle.jpg][Image: e4jbKm0.jpg]
20-9-2020 12:17 PM
Blin said:
who give a fook. happy ok.met my friend mins ago , he bot $16.5k now dun like . he may have to cut 5k o loss selling to me.

[Image: DC88kle.jpg][Image: e4jbKm0.jpg]

????????????????? Surprised Surprised dizzy dizzy
20-9-2020 12:23 PM
debono said:
????????????????? Surprised Surprised dizzy dizzy

why share ppl's problem. Thinking own and siblings problem how?
FTs #1 POLICIES, mah.

The stupid Skills Conversion Program also bonded locals. They ended -up as Retail Assistants because no jobs around now. So, those foreign grads in SG can also serve their bonds as Hawker Centre Cleaners or Construction Workers.

Any problem?
I demand Apology from Josephine Teo.
female grad welcome to stay and work ktv* or learn to be sugar baby...male ones can fk off back home...
[+] 1 user Likes PervertoSan's post
Good news Singapore
20-9-2020 12:13 PM
Cityhantam said:
You want to lower the standard of university admission?
Standard wont help you to bring food to your table. Local education suppose to groom and shape its citizen giving them opportunity so they can compete against the global forces secure a better future for Singapore.If you want standard, pursue the private U. Pay for it.
SIA, have standard? What happen to them?
someone said before only 30-40% of university places are alloted to locals only, the rest are to FTs

now FTs cant find jobs, also our problem?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)