Customers kpkb woman took over her mum nasi lemak stall in amk 'yayapapaya'
[Image: gvvCoDD.jpg]
Never argue with someone who believes their own lies.
wats so freaking difficult to sell nasi lemak, come come go go only a few things wat.. low eq how to do biz?
10-10-2019 5:06 PM
just2share said:
Many 新独! 独烂。。。
Not happy dont sell lah...farking hell earn so much will report to IRAS to double check on you.
All Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue[Image: gr0dMbF.jpg]
Many stall holders got very good rapport with their customers leow. Very common before you sit down, the kopi aunty already place your regular kopi c siew tai in front of you. I go eat lor mee also like that, automatic chor hiam cho tham pok. No need to say anything wan. That's make people go back again and again and again because like that very shiok mah. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes maipenrai's post
10-10-2019 5:21 PM
maipenrai said:
Many stall holders got very good rapport with their customers leow. Very common before you sit down, the kopi aunty already place your regular kopi c siew tai in front of you. I go eat lor mee also like that, automatic chor hiam cho tham pok. No need to say anything wan. That's make people go back again and again and again because like that very shiok mah. Big Grin

every morning went to buy kopi o kotsong.
the China lady saw me n automatically know what I want.
I just walked over to the counter n pay the money.
[+] 1 user Likes hfourhappy's post
Nothing wrong la...as customers we should help them transit the biz handover smoothly.
10-10-2019 5:06 PM
just2share said:

10-10-2019 5:17 PM
David Rasif said:
Not happy dont sell lah...farking hell earn so much will report to IRAS to double check on you.

walaneh! shock
Bro, let customers complain to NEA her licence can gantong liao lah! Worried
You don't think so meh? Thinking
10-10-2019 5:31 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, let customers complain to NEA her licence can gantong liao lah! Worried
You don't think so meh? Thinking

bro Walaneh, what really happen? any link in English to read?
10-10-2019 5:28 PM
Sim Tian said:
Nothing wrong la...as customers we should help them transit the biz handover smoothly.

Yes, these newbies face tremendous pressure to produce the same good food and standard as their predecessors, like the Hoover Rojak son and the Prawn noodle stalls at Whampoa. Hawker very tough life.
[+] 1 user Likes maipenrai's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)