One word: Doge
boh lang invest the dips ah Confused
Useless lah up down all the time
[Image: Sh92GRO.jpg]
Yesterday 12:17 PM
JustGreat said:
boh lang invest the dips ah Confused

Now how low??? 0.477 USD huh

I wait till below 0.45 then buy in little bit say Sdg$800...hehe type of lucrative investment cannot be greedy.
Yesterday 12:19 PM
Lukongsimi said:
Useless lah up down all the time

now consolidation, can just 5x 10x without notice chatter
Yesterday 12:26 PM
Oldman said:
Now how low??? 0.477 USD huh

I wait till below 0.45 then buy in little bit say Sdg$800...hehe type of lucrative investment cannot be greedy.

now is 0.48
Dogecoin is the future Earth's currency Geek
[+] 1 user Likes JustGreat's post
I said below 0.30 Big smile

Yesterday 12:38 PM
JustGreat said:
now is 0.48
Cheena Falungong Hanjian 小人 (rat28, century, TalkingStock, PervertoSan, MrMarket, Obamao, Pascoe, Teaserteam, SAMSENGKIA, AhMoan, sdecww)

[Image: gif-rats.gif]
Yesterday 4:30 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
I said below 0.30 Big smile

now is 0.51
14-5-2021 11:30 AM
niceguy said:
Look here, this guy just tweeted yesterday cryto used extensive energy. Now today tweeted he is improving cryto usage development. I think he thought investors are fools or jokers like him. When he crashed btc yesterday with that tweet..that is the END of cryto.Full stop....nobody that left will return to cryto again. He just played with fire and it blew in his face. Lucky for me, I never listen to his first 2 tweets that called in investors to buy Doge and BTC. I knew he is a joker and sure enough yesterday tweet confirmed it...i m so blessed...HENG AH !

he got no other ways of hyping up tesla, pentagon tech all used up already. now only can depend on crypto market manipulation because its not regulated, aiyah might as well milk the hollywood "iron man" persona before the curtain falls.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)