Dancing in Wuhan's makeshift hospital
Yesterday 3:48 PM
century said:
中國"大外宣"慣用手法?!"方艙醫院"吃好.還跳廣場舞

where got problems....patients still dance happily, live happily....same as all communist dogs here try to con you with all their posts.....all the evil are done by US, communist & Xi are angels....
these dogs bark here 7/24 to lick Xi balls....sing communist songs....bark & fight opposite views like hooligans....
thief bark catch thief forever.....all these real dogs....all here know who they are.... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

I hope Orlando and lvlrsSTI can have their last dance in the camp.
Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving

Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving
Obamao and his gang boi song liao. Rolling on the flor laughing
Exercising in a respiratory disease environment, only commie brains able to conjure the idea.
Yesterday 5:26 PM
Obamao said:
Exercising in a respiratory disease environment, only commie brains able to conjure the idea.

I thought under this condition, all infected ones needs to rest(sleep) in their hospital beds.... Thinking Thinking Thinking chatter
Yesterday 5:33 PM
debono said:
I thought under this condition, all infected ones needs to rest(sleep) in their hospital beds.... Thinking Thinking Thinking chatter

And lie there waiting to die? Rolling on the flor laughing
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)