sudoku said:
Use your head.
its nothing to do with head or not

wanna post have the FOOking courtesy to post the link
im not the only one asking

if so scared then dont post
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly [email protected] witch...scared + jealous of what?
Is tampering with odometers illegal in Singapore?

I know to modify car engine power is illegal. Installing floodlight is illegal. Over tinting of windows is illegal. Tampering of fuel gauge is illegal....etc.....

But I never heard of tampering of the odometer is illegal?! Right? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Koh's post
23-5-2020 10:02 AM
sudoku said:
Use your head.

U got head meh?
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
23-5-2020 10:24 AM
Mark Koh said:
Is tampering with odometers illegal in Singapore?

I know to modify car engine power is illegal. Installing floodlight is illegal. Over tinting of windows is illegal. Tampering of fuel gauge is illegal....etc.....

But I never heard of tampering of the odometer is illegal?! Right? Thinking

I am sure tampering of the odometer is illegal, cos it tells the buyer how much the owner had traveled before selling it and if the second-hand dealer had tampered with the odometer then it is akin to cheating...... Laughing Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
..................remember to engage johnny walker lawyers in any litigation. thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing
only blur like sotong emperor kid brother, sotong emperor more blurrer
23-5-2020 10:29 AM
debono said:
I am sure tampering of the odometer is illegal, cos it tells the buyer how much the owner had traveled before selling it and if the second-hand dealer had tampered with the odometer then it is akin to cheating...... Laughing Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Sorry, it's the 2nd Dealer that won the case.. Big Grin
Can anyone prove in court the dealer tampered or endorsed the tampering with it? .

Not likely.

At best, can sue the dealer for selling you a car that doesn't meet the advert.
23-5-2020 10:39 AM
sudoku said:
Can anyone prove in court the dealer tampered or endorsed the tampering with it? .

Not likely.

At best, can sue the dealer for selling you a car that doesn't meet the advert.

The odometer is a mechanical device which is sealed up, but it can be broken and tampered with, to cheat the buyer or seller on the actual mileage it had traveled..... Crying Crying Crying chatter
23-5-2020 10:29 AM
debono said:
Illegal lah ...I hope I can tamper my life odometer
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
23-5-2020 10:44 AM
debono said:
The odometer is a mechanical device which is sealed up, but it can be broken and tampered with, to cheat the buyer or seller on the actual mileage it had traveled..... Crying Crying Crying chatter

Can you prove the dealer did it? Got photo or video evidence of him doing it?

At best, can return car and get back money but, probably, buying yet another tampered car.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)