Dear Admin, I would like to learn from my mistakes....
Pls let me know which of my posts contains fake news!

Thank you!
[+] 4 users Like polanski's post
Welcome back! thumbs up
The problem with fake news is it might be real.
So my dear Polanski, noone is abled to help you.
Only ah Tiu and his hubby Century can post fake news. Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post
11-9-2019 6:14 PM
singlion said:
The problem with fake news is it might be real.
So my dear Polanski, noone is abled to help you.

So anyone can get banned for no valid reason? vomit dunsee
all these communist dogs post video, photos & news from communist tv station & newspaper....censored & twisted....no credibility..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

25-1-2019 2:18 PM
century said:
五毛党..communist dogs....lvlrsSTI, orlando, niubee, sand, talkcover, amata, chaos, whatdoyouthink, oldbird, levin, merline, XXX, notdumb, singlion are the hooligan of this forum, few more....any thread about china,they will jump in to attack, so panic & worry….these dogs are very racist to chinese, naitonalism to china & extremist in communism, lick Xi balls…..they will start personal insult, stir shyt, spam thread 7/24, wait to die here....this bunch totally shameless dogs, know nut, only post nonsense & bullshyt from communist tv station & newspaper, totally no credibility..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

polanski has>300 clones...during banned, use below so many clone to post, lawless?....ban, post non-stop?....answer & lick himself, con & cheat all the time.....start personal & vulgar...argue & spam...tons more.... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

11-9-2019 11:09 AM
century said:
polanski=laker=hashim=borisbulldog=orlando=menzi=peggy=qinghai=urla=platini=lombok=kenting=yincheon=gutsy=genie=winnie=inuka=venka=jigong=nezar=tallin=dreamwork=bokor=davos=malcolm=sumiko & a few more
[+] 1 user Likes century's post
11-9-2019 6:30 PM
century said:
....no credibility..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

What credibility Do you have in your beloved Fxcklungong's 大妓院?
all these communist dogs post video, photos & news from communist tv station & newspaper....censored & twisted....no credibility..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

大娼寮
.......thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

25-1-2019 2:18 PM
century said:
五毛党..communist dogs....lvlrsSTI, orlando, niubee, sand, talkcover, amata, chaos, whatdoyouthink, oldbird, levin, merline, XXX, notdumb, singlion are the hooligan of this forum, few more....any thread about china,they will jump in to attack, so panic & worry….these dogs are very racist to chinese, naitonalism to china & extremist in communism, lick Xi balls…..they will start personal insult, stir shyt, spam thread 7/24, wait to die here....this bunch totally shameless dogs, know nut, only post nonsense & bullshyt from communist tv station & newspaper, totally no credibility..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

polanski has>300 clones...during banned, use below so many clone to post, lawless?....ban, post non-stop?....answer & lick himself, con & cheat all the time.....start personal & vulgar...argue & spam...tons more.... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

11-9-2019 11:09 AM
century said:
polanski=laker=hashim=borisbulldog=orlando=menzi=peggy=qinghai=urla=platini=lombok=kenting=yincheon=gutsy=genie=winnie=inuka=venka=jigong=nezar=tallin=dreamwork=bokor=davos=malcolm=sumiko & a few more
11-9-2019 6:17 PM
orlando said:
So anyone can get banned for no valid reason? vomit dunsee

More or less.
The truth hurts.
Noone knows. When u says dat the Heaven listens to you and will in time tells u.
If you say u believe it to be truth then the Heaven shutofff. Dead end.
There is another All your 100 trillions cell like u operate on your Belief.
U cannot be not careful.
11-9-2019 6:10 PM
polanski said:
Pls let me know which of my posts contains fake news!

Thank you!

walaneh! shock
Bro, why you post fake news leh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)