Dear Admin, I would like to learn from my mistakes....
11-9-2019 6:59 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, why you post fake news leh? Thinking

he did nothing wrong. the wrong is he born in the hj system. Laughing Laughing
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Quote
11-9-2019 6:44 PM
century said:
all these communist dogs post video, photos & news from communist tv station & newspaper....censored & twisted....no credibility..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

大娼寮
.......thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing



polanski has>300 clones...during banned, use below so many clone to post, lawless?....ban, post non-stop?....answer & lick himself, con & cheat all the time.....start personal & vulgar...argue & spam...tons more.... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

why hj賊 can post the video and other cannot?

this is hj賊 on帝国主义 Thinking
Citizen Power Game for Citizens to work together to Build a New Social System.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/singapor...apore-f24/
Quote
11-9-2019 6:10 PM
polanski said:
Pls let me know which of my posts contains fake news!

Thank you!
Fake people more serious..

There are so many pariah running dogs that alimama had cloned and all 97 have refused to be chased away.

General
Newest Member: clippingeexpert1
Members who have posted: 19.33%
Today's top poster: news (332 posts)
Most popular forum: Market Talk (640,244 posts, 30,742 threads)
Top referrer: alimama (97 referrals)

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/stats.php
Quote
Why someone is trying so hard to continue to act on behalf of Admin without autorisation and the KNOWLEDGE as well as the ability and logic to identify and interpret the relevant data?
Quote
20-10-2019 10:37 PM
orlando said:
////

21-10-2019 7:47 AM
tester said:
Boris just posted unsubstantiated news about DBS and Singaporeconsulate

17-12-2019 3:09 AM
olivia said:
You are right!

17-12-2019 3:13 AM
olivia said:
You are worse than that!

17-12-2019 3:15 AM
olivia said:
Indeed you are!

17-12-2019 3:18 AM
olivia said:
;;;;;;


[/quote]

24-12-2019 3:11 PM
polanski said:
Why someone is trying so hard to continue to act on behalf of Admin without autorisation and the KNOWLEDGE as well as the ability and logic to identify and interpret the relevant data?

Fake people more serious compared to fake news.

There are so many pariah running dogs that alimama had cloned and all 97 have refused to be chased away.

General
Newest Member: clippingeexpert1
Members who have posted: 19.33%
Today's top poster: news (332 posts)
Most popular forum: Market Talk (640,244 posts, 30,742 threads)
Top referrer: alimama (97 referrals)

https://sgtalk.org/mybb/stats.php
Quote
11-9-2019 6:17 PM
orlando said:
So anyone can get banned for no valid reason? vomit dunsee

11-9-2019 6:41 PM
orlando said:
What credibility Do you have in your beloved Fxcklungong's 大妓院?

11-9-2019 6:59 PM
orlando said:
You are posting on behalf of Admin?

11-9-2019 7:02 PM
orlando said:
Are you posting on behalf of Admin?

11-9-2019 7:06 PM
orlando said:
Rules are for fun here?


11-9-2019 8:10 PM
orlando said:
Very unfair! Laughing

12-9-2019 10:08 AM
orlando said:
You are Admin?

12-9-2019 11:15 AM
orlando said:
You have Lanpar?

12-9-2019 11:18 AM
orlando said:
Can I go to your house? Thinking

12-9-2019 11:20 AM
orlando said:
Don't bluff lah!

You are propaganda king in sgtalk!

Don't be shy to admit that!

12-9-2019 11:32 AM
orlando said:
Pls name the "moderators"!

12-9-2019 11:33 AM
orlando said:
Many dogs are barking non-stop! Laughing

12-9-2019 11:35 AM
orlando said:
You mean you are also living in the shadow of Lenin and Stalin, just like Obamao?

So miserable?

12-9-2019 12:06 PM
orlando said:
You also miss Polanski so much?

Wow! thumbs up

Nobody miss bo lan ji but he is the one that got banned but here you are like a running pariah dog clone defending him all the way.
Quote
11-9-2019 6:10 PM
polanski said:
Pls let me know which of my posts contains fake news!

Thank you!
Ask your running bitch below. Even while in heat that bitch came to support you

17-12-2019 3:09 AM
olivia said:
You are right!

17-12-2019 3:13 AM
olivia said:
You are worse than that!

17-12-2019 3:15 AM
olivia said:
Indeed you are!

17-12-2019 3:18 AM
olivia said:
.............

18-12-2019 3:34 PM
olivia said:
..............

18-12-2019 5:36 PM
olivia said:
Why are you so stupid? Rolling on the flor laughing

18-12-2019 6:05 PM
olivia said:
Oops! Exposing yourself?

18-12-2019 8:34 PM
olivia said:
Can you start a thread to tell everyone why you are so stupig? Rolling on the flor laughing

23-12-2019 6:11 AM
olivia said:
.............
Quote
24-12-2019 9:43 PM
flexway said:
I bo lan ji !

Kena chased by 97 mad dogs day and night, everyday and every night!

Going to get mental breakdown soon! Crying

Flexway aka Schroeder sounds extremely angry and desperate! Rolling on the flor laughing

Have you complained to the relevant authorities that you have been chased by and barked by 97 mad dogs day and night , everyday and every night?


Now :

[Image: f040e6a13326412aa9f34eef7e23912e.jpeg]

[Image: 20160416053958397.jpg]

You should demand that actions be taken so that you won't end up in IMH!

Good luck!

11-12-2019 4:24 PM
flexway said:
...

12-12-2019 5:07 PM
Schroder said:
...
Quote
bump....
24-12-2019 9:43 PM
flexway said:
Nobody miss bo lan ji but he is the one that got banned but here you are like a running pariah dog clone defending him all the way.

24-12-2019 9:51 PM
olivia said:
..

Now :
24-12-2019 9:51 PM
olivia said:
Good luck!
Quote
24-12-2019 9:51 PM
olivia said:
Flexway aka Schroeder sounds extremely angry and desperate! Rolling on the flor laughing

Have you complained to the relevant authorities that you have been chased by and barked by 97 mad dogs day and night , everyday and every night?


Now :

[Image: f040e6a13326412aa9f34eef7e23912e.jpeg]

[Image: 20160416053958397.jpg]

You should demand that actions be taken so that you won't end up in IMH!

Good luck!

Laughing
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: