Developed Country required SAF peace keeping:Are you ex NSmen and reservists ready?
Now Singapore is a developed country with additional responsibilities, and SAF may be called upon to perform oversea posting as UN peace keeping force in war zone.

We, ex NSmen and reservists have to clarify how adequately MinDef prepare for 1000000 soldiers in time of soldiers killed in war or oversea UN peace assignment .

If MinDef is not ready for any eventuality, then they better start thinking.
Ex NSmen?
Today, 2 years NS could be more dangerous than the past, Singapore was a underdeveloped country.

What sort of mental health services usually given or professional psychiatrists are available in MinDef /or being offered to those returning from oversea postings?

What other help, support and services MinDef has to offer to soldiers overseas and their family at home?
14-2-2020 7:43 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Today, 2 years NS could be more dangerous than the past, Singapore was a underdeveloped country.

What sort of mental health services usually given or professional psychiatrists are available in MinDef /or being offered to those returning from oversea postings?

What other help, support and services MinDef has to offer to soldiers overseas and their family at home?

Did u take the oath during NS?
14-2-2020 7:41 AM
winbig said:
Ex NSmen?

In 2008, 500 SAF soldiers were posted and stationed in Afghanistan for 5 years.

Over the 5 years period, PM Lee, an army BG and two of elected President Nathan and Dr Tony Tan never dropped in to see our soldiers. For 5 years?

Why?

14-2-2020 7:46 AM
winbig said:
14-2-2020 7:46 AM
winbig said:

Singapore PRs, Foreigners and FTs are not involved.

When recall comes from MinDef, I will return immediately to perform what's required of me i.e. to defend Singapore, my country.
All parents

Be prepared your children for oversea posting..

MinDef will never give you a choice
14-2-2020 7:35 AM
sukhoi35 said:
Now Singapore is a developed country with additional responsibilities, and SAF may be called upon to perform oversea posting as UN peace keeping force in war zone.

We, ex NSmen and reservists have to clarify how adequately MinDef prepare for 1000000 soldiers in time of soldiers killed in war or oversea UN peace assignment .

If MinDef is not ready for any eventuality, then they better start thinking.

what difference is there ensuring the safety of foreigners in foreign lands when SAF has had already been protecting foreigners within Singapore through the past decade...? Thinking
if you fling enough crap shit into the universe, occasionally the breeze is going to blow your way
[Image: 65KeH5u.jpg]
I MR already, give me an M16 I also dunno how to coсk... Laughing
14-2-2020 8:52 AM
Oda Tetsuro said:
I MR already, give me an M16 I also dunno how to coсk... Laughing

Remember, if you are afraid to throw a live grenade, you just leave the safety pin on it.

Shout "grenade"!!!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)