Did Century (lame) rebrand himself as SAMSENGKIA??... lol
#31
15-3-2019 12:14 PM
polanski said:
You = everyone?

Like alimama = everyone else?
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Quote
#32
15-3-2019 12:56 PM
Oneworld said:
Like alimama = everyone else?

Alimama = On‌eworld = Talkingstock ?
Quote
#33
why does admin need to ban anyone? if anyone is offensive thats because he is naturally offensive. you dont ban anyone for being himself. Right?

because there will come a time when being offensive is the norm and every odd one out will get banned, and that lone voice will be the one to correct things
Quote
#34
15-3-2019 1:05 PM
polanski said:
Alimama = On‌eworld = Talkingstock ?

You ditched alimama? Surprised
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Quote
#35
15-3-2019 1:21 PM
Oneworld said:
You ditched alimama? Surprised

You love alimama? Thinking
Quote
#36
14-3-2019 11:22 PM
bw2013 said:
I'm not celebrating. But, that fella was practically screaming to be banned eversince he joined this forum.

Anyway he can come back as something else. Samsengkia2.0 or whatever

Lol

If I can die fighting racist Malaysian pigs like you what is a ban to me in a Sungei Road forum.
You are chow agh qua coward, who cannot fight me but chose to run like a sissy to Admin.
All Malaysians pigs are the same!!!
Quote
#37
15-3-2019 1:05 PM
bw2013 said:
why does admin need to ban anyone? if anyone is offensive thats because he is naturally offensive. you dont ban anyone for being himself. Right?

because there will come a time when being offensive is the norm and every odd one out will get banned, and that lone voice will be the one to correct things

I called you a swine, the greatest insult to a Malaysian pig. You are a fcuking coward who got no balls to fight me, but instead run like a sissy to Admin. Come complaint to the authorities about this come you cb pig

5-3-2019 11:44 PM
bw2013 said:
Your Jho Low and his 4 associates who happened to be Chinese, were very good crooks.

Yep!
Quote
#38
speak of the devil!!! Laughing
Quote
#39
15-3-2019 8:51 PM
SAMSENGKIA said:
If I can die fighting racist Malaysian pigs like you what is a ban to me in a Sungei Road forum.
You are chow agh qua coward, who cannot fight me but chose to run like a sissy to Admin.
All Malaysians pigs are the same!!!

15-3-2019 8:56 PM
SAMSENGKIA said:
I called you a swine, the greatest insult to a Malaysian pig. You are a fcuking coward who got no balls to fight me, but instead run like a sissy to Admin. Come complaint to the authorities about this come you cb pig

He deserved the telling off......... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#40
15-3-2019 8:51 PM
SAMSENGKIA said:
If I can die fighting racist Malaysian pigs like you what is a ban to me in a Sungei Road forum.
You are chow agh qua coward, who cannot fight me but chose to run like a sissy to Admin.
All Malaysians pigs are the same!!!

sungei road forum for sungei road forumers

akkakaka
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: