Did Century (lame) rebrand himself as SAMSENGKIA??... lol
14-3-2019 11:26 PM
bw2013 said:
Just another attention seeker

You cb mouth.. you hypocrite pig. You pretend to be a Madhathir hater, to draw the fellow bros who are anti Madhathir also, but inside you, it’s all the same smelling pig. Because your intention is to attack the Chinese in a bike way and in particular Lim Guan Eng. Look at your fooking posts lah. Every thing Lim Guan Eng did is wrong, whereas no matter how bad the evidence is against Najib, you will always side him.

5-3-2019 11:44 PM
bw2013 said:
Your Jho Low and his 4 associates who happened to be Chinese, were very good crooks.

Yep!
15-3-2019 9:04 PM
SAMSENGKIA said:
You cb mouth.. you hypocrite pig. You pretend to be a Madhathir hater, to draw the fellow bros who are anti Madhathir also, but inside you, it’s all the same smelling pig. Because your intention is to attack the Chinese in a bike way and in particular Lim Guan Eng. Look at your fooking posts lah. Every thing Lim Guan Eng did is wrong, whereas no matter how bad the evidence is against Najib, you will always side him.

Century aka Samsengkiasi, you kena buang negeri?

lol
15-3-2019 8:59 PM
bw2013 said:
speak of the devil!!! Laughing

To you, every Chinese is a devil. I will never let you off and will keep screwing you , you as a Malaysian pig. But of course everyone knows you are a fcuking coward, no balls . You cannot fight me as you cannot fight the Chinese in your country.

I have registered a hundred clones under the samseng branding. One kenna banned, another will keep fcuking you, you racist Malaysian pig!!!

bw2013 said:
Your Jho Low and his 4 associates who happened to be Chinese, were very good crooks.

Yep!
15-3-2019 9:09 PM
SAMSENGKIA said:
To you, every Chinese is a devil. I will never let you off and will keep screwing you , you as a Malaysian pig. But of course everyone knows you are a fcuking coward, no balls . You cannot fight me as you cannot fight the Chinese in your country.

I have registered a hundred clones under the samseng branding. One kenna banned, another will keep fcuking you, you racist Malaysian pig!!!

wooohooo! woof woof!!!

Cancan
15-3-2019 9:06 PM
bw2013 said:
Century aka Samsengkiasi, you kena buang negeri?

lol

Don’t bring in other names lah! Stand on your two feet to fight me lah! But of course no balls pigs like you will soon run like a sissy to Admin crying for help.
A PIG IS A PIG !

bw2013 said:

Yep!
15-3-2019 9:11 PM
SAMSENGKIA said:
Don’t bring in other names lah! Stand on your two feet to fight me lah! But of course no balls pigs like you will soon run like a sissy to Admin crying for help.
A PIG IS A PIG !

whether you are samseng1 or samseng1000, everyone knows you are Century

kakaka
15-3-2019 9:10 PM
bw2013 said:
wooohooo! woof woof!!!

Cancan

A pig pretending or wanting to be a dog. No use one. a bloody pig is a bloody swine lah.
You cannot fight me like you can never defeat any kind of Chinese lah

bw2013 said:

Yep!
15-3-2019 9:13 PM
bw2013 said:
whether you are samseng1 or samseng1000, everyone knows you are Century

kakaka

Simple thing you also cannot tell the difference
That’s is why people confirm you are an idiot, as all Malaysian pigs are idiots

bw2013 said:

Yep!
15-3-2019 9:14 PM
SAMSENGKIA said:
A pig pretending or wanting to be a dog. No use one. a bloody pig is a bloody swine lah.
You cannot fight me like you can never defeat any kind of Chinese lah

nah..

im having lots of fun with you
15-3-2019 9:15 PM
bw2013 said:
nah..

im having lots of fun with you

Of courses only retarded pigs think they are having fun when they are actually being fcuked

bw2013 said:

Yep!
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)