Did Century (lame) rebrand himself as SAMSENGKIA??... lol
15-3-2019 10:52 PM
century said:
so you are the one....bw2013=polanski...chow jiuhu kia....so personal...know nut, liar & clone dog, polanski.... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

Hoe come you are so "smart"? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

JHK trash century is so smelly so mad, spitting shit everywhere.
[+] 1 user Likes amata's post
15-3-2019 11:04 PM
amata said:
JHK trash century is so smelly so mad, spitting shit everywhere.

After breathing in too much toxic gases from Pasir Gudang? Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

15-3-2019 10:41 PM
century said:
bw2013, knnbCCB....anyhow change thread title...I have no clone, no deal with you....only communist dog here having problem with me...so you must be polanski clone or same gang....use personal thread to badmouth me....fcuk you, useless dog, any vulgar by me, read the whole thread see who started...what the fcuk, anyhow fcuk , then go & fcuk your mother now...xxx kia.... thumbs up thumbs up

bro i changed the title thread to give you some benefit of doubt..
15-3-2019 11:09 PM
bw2013 said:
bro i changed the title thread to give you some benefit of doubt..

Hello, my clone! Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

15-3-2019 10:52 PM
century said:
so you are the one....bw2013=polanski. Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing ..chow jiuhu kia....so personal...know nut, liar & clone dog, polanski.... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)