Do You Believe Reincarnation?
If it is true, death is not end of the life but the beginning of a new lifethumbs up The only thing is you will never know what you will become in the next life, you can be a dog, a monkey or horse, a pig, a fly or a chickenWorried
Reincarnation is the only logical reason why people have different life..
Rebirth I believe, not reincarnation. Diff life? Cause and effect.
Actually reincarnation and rebirth is the same to me even though different word
8-11-2017 1:10 PM
rat28 said:
Actually reincarnation and rebirth is the same to me even though different word
As from what I have learnt:

Rebirth allows the individual no choice over their next life. It is entirely determined by the state of their karmic lessons. They return again to 'sow what they reaped' in their previous lives.

Reincarnation allows free choice in that the individual is helped to choose who their next parents will be. They are chosen with a view to presenting the individual with the opportunities needed to learn spiritual lessons and improve their karma.

So although rebirth and reincarnation both have the same goal of learning lessons, rebirth is automatically dictated by an individual's previous actions and reincarnation is the voluntary choice to return and improve.
8-11-2017 1:01 PM
lvlrsSTI said:
If it is true, death is not end of the life but the beginning of a new lifethumbs up The only thing is you will never know what you will become in the next life, you can be a dog, a monkey or horse, a pig, a fly or a chickenWorried

walaneh! shock
Some became mosquitoes and ants leh! Worried
8-11-2017 1:27 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Some became mosquitoes and ants leh! Worried

Likewise animals also become humans in the next life.
Go to other better world lah.
There is no such thing as free choice when it come to after life... unless your 修行 has reached a level of 佛 and 菩萨
8-11-2017 1:23 PM
Migrant said:
As from what I have learnt:

Rebirth allows the individual no choice over their next life. It is entirely determined by the state of their karmic lessons. They return again to 'sow what they reaped' in their previous lives.

Reincarnation allows free choice in that the individual is helped to choose who their next parents will be. They are chosen with a view to presenting the individual with the opportunities needed to learn spiritual lessons and improve their karma.

So although rebirth and reincarnation both have the same goal of learning lessons, rebirth is automatically dictated by an individual's previous actions and reincarnation is the voluntary choice to return and improve.
8-11-2017 1:35 PM
rat28 said:
There is no such thing as free choice when it come to after life... unless your 修行 has reached a level of 佛 and 菩萨
I share the same view. No such thing as a free choice that's why I don't believe in reincarnation.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)