Do you personally witness your relative or friend is Toto group one winner?
19-9-2020 8:18 AM
Honestboy said:
“ Obviously you are ignorant about capital gains tax, especially foreign sources as it is up to me to declare, which i chose to volunteer to contribute, which you would never understand because you are a freaking bottom feeder who only take but never give”

Who is the stupiak dog that barked he paid capital gain tax for foreign sourced income voluntarily? My toes are laughing Laughing who is the liar here? I want to know which IRAS Officer he paid to? I want to sue this officer for money laundering and corruption! Laughing

Is it no wonder that we are not the least surprised of your losing everything on a toxic stock like Hyfark with stolen coffin money belonging to your mother?

Besides, you dun seem to understand or purposely choose not to understand the meaning of volunteerism

As long as i declare as income, which i chose to do to contribute to Sg building for feeding useless leeches like you, capital gains becomes income, and it is frivolous to infer anything more than a decision to volunteer as income

You saying the taxman will refuse to accept my contribution? And what naive and stupiak shi.t you saying it is corruption and laundering?

As an ex convict and a pathological liar, we know you will not be forthright with any truth but to say you want to sue the taxman is really psychotic considering you cant even differentiate between gambling and investing and think Olivia will fall in love with you for handing stolen money from your dear mother to her, you psychotic dumbass!

*Shake head*
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
20-9-2020 9:23 PM
Sentinel said:
Is it no wonder that we are not the least surprised of your losing everything on a toxic stock like Hyfark with stolen coffin money belonging to your mother?

Besides, you dun seem to understand or purposely choose not to understand the meaning of volunteerism

As long as i declare as income, which i chose to do to contribute to Sg building for feeding useless leeches like you, capital gains becomes income, and it is frivolous to infer anything more than a decision to volunteer as income

You saying the taxman will refuse to accept my contribution? And what naive and stupiak shi.t you saying it is corruption and laundering?

As an ex convict and a pathological liar, we know you will not be forthright with any truth but to say you want to sue the taxman is really psychotic considering you cant even differentiate between gambling and investing and think Olivia will fall in love with you for handing stolen money from your dear mother to her, you psychotic dumbass!

*Shake head*

You declare your income to who? How you declared your foreign capital gain to be taxed in Singapore? I’m interested to know so that I can sue IRAS on behalf of you Laughing
20-9-2020 9:31 PM
Honestboy said:
You declare your income to who? How you declared your foreign capital gain to be taxed in Singapore? I’m interested to know so that I can sue IRAS on behalf of you Laughing

Yeah, your ignorance and naivety is so overwhelming no wonder you just hand your mother's coffin money to Olivia, hoping to get some love reciprocated

I really pity you, cant even understand what is income and what is capital gain and what is volunteering and start being delusional and start hallucinating abt things and worse, thinking you some legal eagle who can sue the taxman, as if we should pander to your stupidity

Sek See Ler, humkarchan useless turd!!
20-9-2020 9:43 PM
Sentinel said:
Yeah, your ignorance and naivety is so overwhelming no wonder you just hand your mother's coffin money to Olivia, hoping to get some love reciprocated

I really pity you, cant even understand what is income and what is capital gain and what is volunteering and start being delusional and start hallucinating abt things and worse, thinking you some legal eagle who can sue the taxman, as if we should pander to your stupidity

Sek See Ler, humkarchan useless turd!!

You said you volunteered your foreign sourced capital gain to be taxed in Singapore. My understanding of Singapore Tax Law, such gain is not taxable whether you volunteer or not. So I’m interested to claim back in behalf of you and sue IRAS Laughing
20-9-2020 9:47 PM
Honestboy said:
You said you volunteered your foreign sourced capital gain to be taxed in Singapore. My understanding of Singapore Tax Law, such gain is not taxable whether you volunteer or not. So I’m interested to claim back in behalf of you and sue IRAS Laughing

You are IRAS is it? You want to claim back the tax that i volunterred to pay???

Are you stupiak???
21-9-2020 1:14 AM
Sentinel said:
You are IRAS is it? You want to claim back the tax that i volunterred to pay???

Are you stupiak???

I don’t think tax can be volunteered. IRAS is not a charity body, not NKF. Lies exposed? Laughing
21-9-2020 10:03 AM
Honestboy said:
I don’t think tax can be volunteered. IRAS is not a charity body, not NKF. Lies exposed? Laughing

You dun think, you dun think......EXACTLY, SINCE YOU HAVE NO BRAIN!!!

No one said IRAS is a charity body, if you have a brain and committed to nation building, you will know
how to volunteer to pay more taxes and IRAS will be so proud of you, but you have no money, no talent, no future, and your past is spelt one big ex-convict on your forehead, so why I waste my time educating you, you ain't got no money, no capital gains, nothing, so you are not of that calibre to volunteer anything, you are totally useless, just a piece of smelly redundant societal shi.t!!

dunsee Bye chatter
21-9-2020 11:49 PM
Sentinel said:
You dun think, you dun think......EXACTLY, SINCE YOU HAVE NO BRAIN!!!

No one said IRAS is a charity body, if you have a brain and committed to nation building, you will know
how to volunteer to pay more taxes and IRAS will be so proud of you, but you have no money, no talent, no future, and your past is spelt one big ex-convict on your forehead, so why I waste my time educating you, you ain't got no money, no capital gains, nothing, so you are not of that calibre to volunteer anything, you are totally useless, just a piece of smelly redundant societal shi.t!!

dunsee Bye chatter

I don’t know how to volunteer taxes as there is no such thing. Its either taxable or non taxable. Only you can volunteer to pay more taxes to IRAS. Can you volunteer to pay 20% GST when everyone is paying 7%? What form you fill up? Who collect from you? Laughing
22-9-2020 12:14 AM
Honestboy said:
I don’t know how to volunteer taxes as there is no such thing. Its either taxable or non taxable. Only you can volunteer to pay more taxes to IRAS. Can you volunteer to pay 20% GST when everyone is paying 7%? What form you fill up? Who collect from you? Laughing

You don't know, you don't know, of course you don't know....YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!

You are so useless and toad in a well you think the whole world revolves around you

I cannot blame but pity you since you have been in and out of prison most of your life

And stealing from your laubu to gamble on Hyfark? Well, what more can we say about your
lack of intelligence and integrity?

Better go jump into B.R., you useless humkarchan!!!

Bye Bye Bye
OK,, if u know so what??? He give a part of the winning? if not,,then why bother?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)