Do you personally witness your relative or friend is Toto group one winner?
12-9-2020 7:30 PM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Embarrassed that time on newspaper show one India guy won big sweep 2 million the top prize.

I forget is local or foreigner.

He won the first prize of $2.3 million, works as an excavator operator here, and I think he went back to India with his winnings, most probably buy a piece of land and build a bungalow...... Big smile Big smile Big smile Thinking Thinking
12-9-2020 8:37 PM
dynamite said:
It is no good. My friend father strike first prize twice. From flat to condo, from condo to landed. He continued to buy very big, $50,100,200. After that, he never win again, from landed to condo then to flat. And worse thing is he now has no money.

Heard a lot this kind story.
Once they win
They will be hooked to gamble more
[+] 1 user Likes Bulldogge's post
12-9-2020 7:27 PM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Embarrassed just wonder,

12-9-2020 7:29 PM
hfourhappy said:
No...
Usually if a person strike 1st prize, the person will keep all to himself and to his family.
We will not know.
Unless one day, we see the person suddenly drive big car, buy landed, etc...out of sudden, can suspect only.

Many years ago, one of my distant relative won the big sweep at that time was first price of $400,000, but his happiness was short lived, cos the first prize was claimed by another person, which most probably using a fake ticket. The pools offered to pay him half the amount of the first prize, but he refused. His ticket is the genuine one, so he is adamant and claim a court case. But now there is no contact with my distant uncle....... Laughing Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
12-9-2020 9:04 PM
debono said:
Many years ago, one of my distant relative won the big sweep at that time was first price of $400,000, but his happiness was short lived, cos the first prize was claimed by another person, which most probably using a fake ticket. The pools offered to pay him half the amount of the first prize, but he refused. His ticket is the genuine one, so he is adamant and claim a court case. But now there is no contact with my distant uncle....... Laughing Laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

How can one take the winnings with a fake ticket? SPF need to make a crime watch show on this. As for the pool, just pay again... It is their own fault.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post
All these are just stories
You yourself got win or not? No right?
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
12-9-2020 9:13 PM
dynamite said:
How can one take the winnings with a fake ticket? SPF need to make a crime watch show on this. As for the pool, just pay again... It is their own fault.

The culprit can be traced n pay for the crime committed
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
12-9-2020 9:23 PM
Lukongsimi said:
The culprit can be traced n pay for the crime committed

There is no reason to offer to pay half. If it is true, it is a case of can bully, they bully.
12-9-2020 9:16 PM
Sentinel said:
All these are just stories
You yourself got win or not? No right?

The thread starter said yourself, relative or friend, who had won first prize in Singapore Pools or TOTO.... My former colleague, had strike first prize of $400,000 from Singapore pools, we use the money to buy a Honda Accord car, then we went to buy 4-digit draw and struck first prize of $40,000, the price of the new car. But subsequently lost all in 4-digit and Singapore pools bettings....... Big smile Big smile Big smile Thinking Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
True story , I got a friend strike big sweep 2 million .
12-9-2020 9:13 PM
dynamite said:

His problem with the winning ticket had it's date expired, that is why there is a court case regarding this loss........ Big smile Big smile Thinking Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)