Do you personally witness your relative or friend is Toto group one winner?
12-9-2020 9:25 PM
lone8 said:
True story , I got a friend strike big sweep 2 million .

The first prize of Singapore Pools is $2.3 million.....and had been this way for decades...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Thinking Thinking
12-9-2020 9:27 PM
debono said:
His problem with the winning ticket had it's date expired, that is why there is a court case regarding this loss........ Big smile Big smile Thinking Thinking

The one that can make a fake winning ticket and take away the winning is not simple.
12-9-2020 9:31 PM
dynamite said:
The one that can make a fake winning ticket and take away the winning is not simple.

We all suspect it is carried out by an inside job, cos my uncle failed to claimed within the permitted period.... Crying Crying Crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
12-9-2020 9:33 PM
debono said:
We all suspect it is carried out by an inside job, cos my uncle failed to claimed within the permitted period.... Crying Crying Crying

Waiting for a crime watch episode on this.
12-9-2020 9:35 PM
dynamite said:
Waiting for a crime watch episode on this.

This incident took place 60 years ago....... Crying Crying Thinking Thinking
debono said:
The thread starter said yourself, relative or friend, who had won first prize in Singapore Pools or TOTO.... My former colleague, had strike first prize of $400,000 from Singapore pools, we use the money to buy a Honda Accord car, then we went to buy 4-digit draw and struck first prize of $40,000, the price of the new car. But subsequently lost all in 4-digit and Singapore pools bettings....... Big smile Big smile Big smile Thinking Thinking

Your far distant relative story or your own story?
We means u got share
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
12-9-2020 9:39 PM
Lukongsimi said:
Your far distant relative story or your own story?
We means u got share

It it is my distant uncle story, and I have no share in it's winnings....... Crying Crying Crying Crying Thinking
dynamite said:
There is no reason to offer to pay half. If it is true, it is a case of can bully, they bully.

No such thing as genuine winning ticket can’t collect prize while faked winning ticket can.
[Image: GJvwlTF.jpg]
12-9-2020 9:37 PM
debono said:
This incident took place 60 years ago....... Crying Crying Thinking Thinking

Likely insider job. At that, it is impossible for an outsider to forge a winning ticket. And 0.4 mil 60 years ago, is like 20millions today.
12-9-2020 9:41 PM
Lukongsimi said:
No such thing as genuine winning ticket can’t collect prize while faked winning ticket can.

As I had said before, the winning ticket have a expiry date, and he only realized his win over six months of the claim date, therefore it is not a simple case, but they had gone to the courts to settle this saga. I had mentioned that it may be an inside job, cos only the staff there would know that this prize had not been claimed after 6 months..... Big smile Big smile Surprised Surprised
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)