Do you personally witness your relative or friend is Toto group one winner?
16-9-2020 12:32 AM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Embarrassed
actually now won toto group 1 or group 2 or big sweep top prizes
go Spool HQ take the cheque

they will give you guidebook like that , various investment pamplets etc tell u can use to do investment , saving etc

I highly doubt now people who win will go back to square one , you surely see those pamplet than decide which investment or saving plan to put some of your winning money into it and roll

some surely maybe buy BTO flat, or resale flat , sell off their exiting one or condo

Landed house? unless you are sole winner of 9, 10 million than can buy it , still got spare money to maintenance it at least.

The only chance to win big is Toto 1st prize.
we cant win them buy gambling 4ds, how much can we win and how many times can we win?
if we sit down n ask these questions, likely many will give up gambling but only buy few dollars but Lady Luck.
16-9-2020 12:29 AM
[[ForeverAlone]] said:
Embarrassed Got call him out now after 20 years? become more richer or ??

lol dunno him well la... i just joined the company then and he was at the age near to retirement. the office was open type and i remember there was a commotion in his dept. den later he blanjah his whole department out for dinner, shd have invtied the whole company la.
16-9-2020 7:44 AM
Sentinel said:
Everyone knows Singapore no capital gains tax, you ignorant ex convict, so what the fark you mumbling about? I'm volunterring my capital gains as income, so it can be tax, to build Singapore unlike you leech, only take but never give, you freaking permanent resident of desker road with your public toilet laubu

Dun comment on stuff you know nuts abt, arent you farking ashamed of yourself?

Everyone knows except you. That’s why you said you are paying capital gain tax Laughing

How you volunteer your capital gain as income? Mind to share how to fill up the income tax computation? What quantum you are taking about? What’s the tax rate?Laughing
16-9-2020 8:00 AM
hfourhappy said:
The only chance to win big is Toto 1st prize.
we cant win them buy gambling 4ds, how much can we win and how many times can we win?
if we sit down n ask these questions, likely many will give up gambling but only buy few dollars but Lady Luck.

Embarrassed buy 1 dollar , direct strike first prize , win 3k already happy to be honest.
3k maybe for some " not say a lot especially high spender come lifestyle but for average joe is consider like one month free wage "
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
16-9-2020 9:04 AM
OLT said:
lol dunno him well la... i just joined the company then and he was at the age near to retirement. the office was open type and i remember there was a commotion in his dept. den later he blanjah his whole department out for dinner, shd have invtied the whole company la.

Embarrassed wow he openly said he won toto , not worry people wanna borrow money from him etc?
thumbs up $$$$Happy to be Foreveralone because I'm $Rich$$$$ Embarrassed
Researcher in Social Science + Politics
16-9-2020 4:30 PM
Honestboy said:
Everyone knows except you. That’s why you said you are paying capital gain tax Laughing

How you volunteer your capital gain as income? Mind to share how to fill up the income tax computation? What quantum you are taking about? What’s the tax rate?Laughing

Everyone knows except you so dun make your problem mine, you lying clown
Show me where I say capital gains is taxable? You freaking pathological liar

More like you never have any capital gains before so you don't know anything about it
So easy to volunteer yet you dun know, so obviously you never have any capital gains before, and you still have the cheek to lie that you own property and invest in stocks, more like dreaming except that one bet on Hyfark and lost everything

You are such a pathetic loser I am beginning to really pity you
Treeswing Treeswing Treeswing
16-9-2020 9:04 AM
OLT said:

20 years ago is the age of innocence, where Toto is only 42 numbers and draw prize snowballed frequently for many months without any first prize winner, unlike now where it is frequent to see 2 to 3 winners of 1st prize in each draw and every other week, the first prize is won, even when now it is 49 numbers
17-9-2020 12:04 AM
Sentinel said:
20 years ago is the age of innocence, where Toto is only 42 numbers and draw prize snowballed frequently for many months without any first prize winner, unlike now where it is frequent to see 2 to 3 winners of 1st prize in each draw and every other week, the first prize is won, even when now it is 49 numbers

If I remembered correctly, when Toto first started in 1978 or 1979 it was 49 numbers and top prize was only $100,000.
Very hard to strike all six numbers. Later total no of ball was reduced to 42 numbers.
Later to made it more attractive to play Toto Group 1 prize was increased to min.$1 Million and total nos of ball was revert to 49.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post
15-9-2020 5:08 AM
Sentinel said:
Obviously you are ignorant about capital gains tax, especially foreign sources as it is up to me to declare, which i chose to volunteer to contribute, which you would never understand because you are a freaking bottom feeder who only take but never give

16-9-2020 11:59 PM
Sentinel said:
Everyone knows except you so dun make your problem mine, you lying clown
Show me where I say capital gains is taxable? You freaking pathological liar

Who is the serial liar dog above barking he is paying capital gain tax in Singapore and then pretended it’s not him? Laughing
17-9-2020 1:35 PM
Honestboy said:
Who is the serial liar dog above barking he is paying capital gain tax in Singapore and then pretended it’s not him? Laughing

So you admit you are ignorant about capital gain and income because you never both at all, right loser

Really pity you for continuing to come back to be humiliated by me
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)