Do you prefer to wear mask or not to? If given a choice, say no covid anymore.
14-1-2021 12:19 PM
HSI said:
Banana ceo, who is he?

best those hawker or anyone handling foods must wear masks all the time.

Can ask Oda-san, he knows... Cool
14-1-2021 11:27 AM
OLT said:
i hope after covid, pple will wear mask if they are sick.

better still. clinic continue to give 4-5days mc for flu/fever..lol

Before the Wuhan virus pandemic started, people in Taiwan were already wearing a mask if they were sick and needed to leave the house. It's really being considerate.
Resistance is futile. Happy Pbanned Sand aka Gay P1ashitbo copied my avatar and signature.
14-1-2021 12:22 PM
keys said:
Of course don't want la...need to wash...the disposable ones is expensive ...all thanks to the Wuhan virus

The price has dropped to $5 per box of 30's, but of course, these are not surgical masks. Anyway, it is not necessary to wear a surgical mask. Two days ago, I saw SS selling two boxes of 30s for $5. I didn't buy because I get free surgical masks daily, and my wife has more than enough at home to last her for months. thumbs up
5yjbztv
Resistance is futile. Happy Pbanned Sand aka Gay P1ashitbo copied my avatar and signature.
14-1-2021 12:52 PM
Yanghua said:
Before the Wuhan virus pandemic started, people in Taiwan were already wearing a mask if they were sick and needed to leave the house. It's really being considerate.

yeah it's a culture thing,, taiwan n japan are similar in this. but we dont have dat kind of culture here.. if u wear mask, pple will tink u are weird. but after covid, i believe this will change.
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)