Do you still think Anwar is gay? Dr M: I didn't examine him
17-5-2018 5:32 PM
AliImran said:
Don't compare me to the prophet. I'm a regular guy and I like women but even so, I don't go for such lifestyle so I don't pursue. But I have pursuit women but that's coz I'm a Romeo.

The prophet never had a girlfriend even though he was of a good family and a good looking guy. The first woman* he had was like 20 years his senior and that was because the woman* chose him as her husband, not the other way around.

Sexuality is different today then it was 2000 years ago but that is for another topic.

In today's context, when a young man marries a woman* twice his age, who also happens to be a wealthy woman*, society would cruelly branded him as a gold digger. I guess in your prophet's time he would branded charitable , corek ?
17-5-2018 5:49 PM
AhMoan said:
In today's context, when a young man marries a woman* twice his age, who also happens to be a wealthy woman*, society would cruelly branded him as a gold digger. I guess in your prophet's time he would branded charitable , corek ?

The prophet lived his life to the standard of the poorest person of his people.

He has no use for wealth. He doesn't have any, even though he could easily be the richest person around at that time.
17-5-2018 5:53 PM
AliImran said:
The prophet lived his life to the standard of the poorest person of his people.

He has no use for wealth. He doesn't have any, even though he could easily be the richest person around at that time.

If a person have no use or desire for wealth, he would not have become a warlord.

The Americans are creating war in the middle east, playing war monger and supporting warlords all because of desire for wealth and power no? or are you going to tell it was God who commanded Muhhamad to be a warlord ?
17-5-2018 5:57 PM
AhMoan said:
If a person have no use or desire for wealth, he would not have become a warlord.

The Americans are creating war in the middle east, playing war monger and supporting warlords all because of desire for wealth and power no? or are you going to tell it was God who commanded Muhhamad to be a warlord ?

Agree.

Muhammad was a messenger of God, not a warlord.

[Image: c6d0d9282e8035d5177c440dd3caaf40.jpg]
17-5-2018 6:02 PM
AliImran said:
Agree.

Muhammad was a messenger of God, not a warlord.

Ok, I can agree he is not a warlord but a messenger of God who also happend to do almost everything a warlord does.

Got to go now, see you tomorrow or later this evening.
17-5-2018 6:13 PM
AhMoan said:
Ok, I can agree he is not a warlord but a messenger of God who also happend to do almost everything a warlord does.

And much more. Read what the professor said. So no, he is not a warlord. He avoided wars where possible.

Thanks for the chat.

It's almost time for my breaking of fast. Less than an hour to go.
Gay ?? vomitx
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
I think gay no gay is irrelevant now, 国難当前, fix the economy first n bring the bad guys into jail

Problem with najib administration, there's a lot of death, which went unexplained...other than corruption...

This is what happened to bo xilai, there are many death under his leadership, even his wife also murder people,
Is definitely bad karma
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)