Doctor on Sunday ride badly injured in accident with taxi
Singapore can never be safe to cycle....

today when i cross the zebra crossing, i stood there and wait for a while before i cross, then a Mazda MX-5 just drove past me and ignore me crossing....if I never stop to cross, I will be banged by him

Singapore is full of ass.holes
15-3-2019 12:41 PM
hotguy8888 said:

today when i cross the zebra crossing, i stood there and wait for a while before i cross, then a Mazda MX-5 just drove past me and ignore me crossing....if I never stop to cross, I will be banged by him

so by the same reasoning, then that driver needs to be hanged and castrated for him driving for his convenience
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly bit@h witch...scared + jealous of what?
15-3-2019 12:41 PM
hotguy8888 said:

singapore road, the most dangerous is zebra crossing. u wait for the car to stop den cross. some idiot driver will take it as "u dont cross i cross"
15-3-2019 9:29 AM
debono said:
Cabby arrested after hitting cyclist from behind, leaving her with a fractured skull, broken collarbone and ribs.

It was route the couple had taken hundreds of times.

But early last Sunday, just 10 minutes into their ride, a taxi hit Dr Lynette Ngo from behind, shattering half her helmet and leaving her with devastating injuries.

Dr Ngo and her husband, Dr Hing Siong Chen, both 46, were riding their road bikes on Braddell Road when the accident happened.............

walaneh! shock
Bro, sibeh jialat liao lah! Worried
15-3-2019 9:31 AM
EXBB said:
Beri good Rolling on the flor laughing

walaneh! shock
Next time you go underneath the wheels lah! Angry
15-3-2019 12:46 PM
OLT said:
singapore road, the most dangerous is zebra crossing. u wait for the car to stop den cross. some idiot driver will take it as "u dont cross i cross"

Yes at zebra crossings there are no humps to tell the motorist to slow down. We need to watch out for ourselves when using them, else may end up in hospital......... Crying Crying Crying
15-3-2019 9:29 AM
debono said:
Cabby arrested after hitting cyclist from behind, leaving her with a fractured skull, broken collarbone and ribs.

It was route the couple had taken hundreds of times.

But early last Sunday, just 10 minutes into their ride, a taxi hit Dr Lynette Ngo from behind, shattering half her helmet and leaving her with devastating injuries.

Dr Ngo and her husband, Dr Hing Siong Chen, both 46, were riding their road bikes on Braddell Road when the accident happened.............

What's wrong with people nowadays... Cycling on that stretch of road...even driving is dangerous there....I stopped Cycling even on walk path 5 years ago ...never even dare to do on main road....
15-3-2019 1:19 PM
Richy said:
What's wrong with people nowadays... Cycling on that stretch of road...even driving is dangerous there....I stopped Cycling even on walk path 5 years ago ...never even dare to do on main road....

But our government encourages us to be healty and stay healthy.....also riding a bicycle is a good form of aeroboic exercise, and it good for the lungs and heart. Therefore to forefeit the joy of riding a bicycle is a great sacrifice. Motorists should exercie caution when at close proximity to cyclists, as they are the ones who does not have mechanical protection.... Thinking Thinking Thinking
15-3-2019 1:28 PM
debono said:
But our government encourages us to be healty and stay healthy.....also riding a bicycle is a good form of aeroboic exercise, and it good for the lungs and heart. Therefore to forefeit the joy of riding a bicycle is a great sacrifice. Motorists should exercie caution when at close proximity to cyclists, as they are the ones who does not have mechanical protection.... Thinking Thinking Thinking

Want to ride must go China lah. Rolling on the flor laughing
[Image: V287bk8.jpg]
yalo. want play, must play safe. why 拿生命来开玩笑?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)