Dr Lee Wei Ling strike again...
Is it declared as heritage site means can't be sold or demolished? If it can't be sold means no one will benefit.
16-5-2019 3:53 PM
Schroder said:
I am trying to discuss this without letting personal feelings get in the way. How I feel is not going to change the law. Nor will smokescreens.

LOL......
go talk to a lawyer then and see how a case can be made out of almost anything... if you REALLY wanna learn something instead of pontificating...

and know the difference between personal feelings and ACTUAL FOO king PERSONAL FIRST HAND EXPERIENCES
http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly bit@h witch...scared + jealous of what?
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post
16-5-2019 7:22 PM
Cory said:
Wills don't need to follow Law ?

please show us the law to say WHEN 38 oxley was gazetted?

Vigilante uncle Placebo got to put wendy chan in her place coz he is afraid of an old, ugly bit@h witch...scared + jealous of what?
16-5-2019 8:21 PM
wendychan said:
LOL......
go talk to a lawyer then and see how a case can be made out of almost anything... if you REALLY wanna learn something instead of pontificating...

and know the difference between personal feelings and ACTUAL FOO king PERSONAL FIRST HAND EXPERIENCES

I rest my case.
16-5-2019 8:29 PM
Schroder said:
I rest my case.

i rest mine too
personal experience first hand
rather than pontification and intimidation for $$$

as if going to talk to a lawyer is personal feelings... you might . will actaully learn something unless yee who cannot be taught

16-5-2019 3:37 PM
EXBB said:
Okok..go eat n sleep

Okok Go f u.c k your Mother and Sister lah, you farking cb loser
[+] 2 users Like SAMSENGKIA's post
Why PM cannot fix his siblings and nephew?
16-5-2019 5:05 AM
Huliwang said:
It appears that LHL has been very tolerant of her attacks. So far pinky has been absorbing her attacks without any adverse response. This cud be unconditional brotherly love of her young sister. ..... Thinking
Think...is about money on Dr Lee attack against her own bro. While he may have wanted to keep the hse in one piece. He may want to settle their wish n or wishes privately. However. His younger sister will also wanted to have her final say....think so. It like that lohh. Big Grin
17-5-2019 6:34 AM
teeth53 said:
Think...is about money on Dr Lee attack against her own bro. While he may have wanted to keep the hse in one piece. He may want to settle their wish n or wishes privately. However. His younger sister will also wanted to have her final say....think so. It like that lohh. Big Grin

Could her eldest brother have given her hell?
Would you trust a neurosurgeon or a mathematician more?

They are both professionals
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)