Dr Lee Wei Ling strike again...
#41
16-5-2019 11:05 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
may result in street fight like that one at jln chempaka kuning yesterday

Rolling on the flor laughing
will be interesting to see how the 2 brother and sister slap each other in the street of oxley rd.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post
Quote
#42
Or it could also be because it is the unconditional Truth Laughing

Treeswing

16-5-2019 5:05 AM
Huliwang said:
It appears that LHL has been very tolerant of her attacks. So far pinky has been absorbing her attacks without any adverse response. This cud be unconditional brotherly love of her young sister. ..... Thinking
[+] 2 users Like STUKA76_DADDY's post
Quote
#43
Pinkie wants to keep the house intact because it has an underground fortified bunker which he can use in an emergency.

Treeswing
[+] 1 user Likes STUKA76_DADDY's post
Quote
#44
16-5-2019 11:27 AM
Alice Alicia said:
Rolling on the flor laughing
will be interesting to see how the 2 brother and sister slap each other in the street of oxley rd.

with big groups of supporters
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
Quote
#45
16-5-2019 11:27 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Or it could also be because it is the unconditional Truth Laughing

Treeswing

Laughing

Quote
#46
House already sold to lhy
He can demolish it anytime
But where lwl wants to move to?
What goes around comes around
Quote
#47
16-5-2019 12:07 PM
Lukongsimi said:
House already sold to lhy
He can demolish it anytime
But where lwl wants to move to?

of coz live with lhy lor..
Quote
#48
16-5-2019 12:07 PM
Lukongsimi said:
House already sold to lhy
He can demolish it anytime
But where lwl wants to move to?
Dun be surprised she owns a few good bungalows and condos in Singapore and other countries. You dun have to worry where she will stay. .... Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post
Quote
#49
16-5-2019 12:31 PM
Huliwang said:
Dun be surprised she owns a few good bungalows and condos in Singapore and other countries. You dun have to worry where she will stay. .... Laughing

That is definitely true lah. But what they are fighting may not be monetary.
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
Quote
#50
Just like what I see. It's not the money, not the house, but like kids fight because ' I want that, I don't care, I just want it and you must give it to me, otherwise I cry non stop'. So goes the fight...
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: